Girls/Women of GAG: How Tall is Tall?

Hello GAG,

I was latelly wondering what's the height of a guy girls/women would most like go for dating and in relationship? I know it's down to preference but I'm trying to aim at average number and crack this like a peaunat. I am 21 years old, my height is between 6"2 and 6"3 and I still feel that I'm too short :/.

Most Helpful Guy

• Now isn't this ironic. I'm only 5'7 and I don't feel short. But you are a full 7 inches taller then me and you somehow feel short. LOL

At 6'2 you're easily taller then 90% of the men in the world. You have absolutely no business feeling the way you do.

Anyway, anything over 5'10 is tall to me for a guy. For a girl, over 5'6 is pretty tall.

What Girls Said 6

• I think 5'10 is tall.

• Hell im 5"10 and a chick this tall its impossible to find a guy. Your perfect. 5"10 and up you'll get a girl don't stress it.

• Over 6' is tall to me and I'm pretty tall...

• Over 6'0" (at least).
    I'm 5'6" but most of the time I wear high heels so..

• Trust me, you're tall. And that's coming from a tall girl. I'm 5'9 and most guys seem short to me. You are the perfect height.

• that is so tall, above 6" is tall

What Guys Said 5

• tall = 5'11 or more for a dude and 5'6 for a gal

• Most girls would go for the guys that are a lot taller than them which translates into 6 feet...6'2", 6'3", 6'4"...

• I am 5'10.. and I fell I am short.. I think tall is above 5.11

• you're 6"+ and feel short?

• Well yeah, I'm sometimes feel that I could be taller and would want to grow even more but I know it's not gonna happen, sad but true :/

• you're fine dude

• I am 18 and 6"5