Do you have any prejudices?

if so what?

i've never met nigerians, arabs, or christians that i did like.

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to wait until I meet any individual before forming an opinion on them.

• i'm glad this posting offends you. because you know human beings are always steady and dour, right?

• Never said it offended me just gave my personal opinion

• i disagree with this... i know it does, but i don't care.

What Girls Said 3

• not necessarily prejudices, but i like to think that just because i didn't meet someone of... that was nice, doesn't mean all aren't nice

• Nope I don't have.

• I have never met any white person that I thought was attractive. Normally they are typical

What Guys Said 7

• I'm prejudiced of all GAGers until they follow me because that usually means that they like me/aren't mean assholes >_<

Umm, I'm prejudice against white men, but then again that's not a secret if you're an active GAGer at least. I'm not racist, I'm just prejudice so don't come to me on that BS LOL.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif</a>

• I'm prejudiced against of all GAGers until they follow me because that usually means that they like me/aren't mean assholes >_< *

• i'm glad this post offends you... as does all light-heartedness.

• So you have never met someone that you like among 174 million Nigerian, 400 million Arabs and 2.2 billion Christian? Lol You are both stupid and pathetic.

• i like how this offends you lolol..

i'm not really bothered, but then either get a mental health check, or continue to make me amused when you post "errr... what's your favourite colour"? and yes, I shy away from them. i'm glad you don't take on others' beliefs, continue to be mind-blind!!

• Well yeah you can post ignorance and BS as much as you please because you are a retarded troll, and I think you are the one who needs mental check because I'm not the one who is hating billions upon billions of people. I'm above wasting my time on that, and by the way you can hate as much people as you want and trust me no one will care about you, you would be silly if you think I care, I'm just pointing out how stupid you are because you know trolls like you are always laughable.

• erm.. no, you're offended by this... lololol... and humans have prejudiced, but meh, your subjective thinking doesn't matter. bye now, you're not as intelligent and wise and you purport.

• Yes I do, the worst one is:

Towards Feminists, I know they are not all evil bigots, even if most are, but I have a really hard time not seeing them all as such. Makes it hard to give them the benefit of the doubt and judge them as individuals rather then by a label.

It's human nature, anyone who says they have no preconceived notions about anything is lying or is totally self ignorant.

• erm.. ok. but then you seem really ignorant and don;t know most feminists... kind of odd for somebody your age, but there you go.

• because feminism is not about man-hate.. nor more than anti-racism is about hating whites. you're allowing some misconception to cloud your thinking. yes, i get it. human thought is not perfect.. duh..

• ok thank you for clearly stating your point.

In the interest of Honesty, a large amount of Feminism is about man hate, not all Feminism is about man hate. I am not allowing a misconception to cloud my judgement I am allowing a few bad apples to poison the well. This is a very important distinction. Also the part of Feminism that is about man hate also happens to be the most vocal and politicaly powerful part of feminism. It's the Feminism that believes in things like Patriarchy theory and that men need to be taught not to rape. The part that spins truth rather then adapts to truth.

Good Feminist: Christina Hoff Summers
      Bad Feminist: Jessica Valenti

• no... i'm kinda cool and openminded person and i don't believe in PJ :)

• YES I'M PREJUDICED AGAINST ALL insects. they're bastards.

• Nope - - -

• I hate wasps, flies and mosquitoes.. buzzy little bastards! I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire!

• without bees though, we'd be fucked. lol