Who else thinks the new Jurassic World movie looks amazing?

It looks BRILLIANT!!!

• I can't wait to watch it!!
    50% (7)53% (10)52% (17)Vote
  • I'm not too fussed
    36% (5)26% (5)30% (10)Vote
  • I haven't seen the trailer yet
    14% (2)21% (4)18% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know anything about the new one.
    But, I DO have a stupid side story: I was totally into dinosaurs when I was a wee chap, so I wanted to see Jurassic park, since it was about dinosaurs. Turns out it was too scary for me! :O
    Maybe I'll watch the new one. But I still don't like scary movies :-P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Yawn, another predictable, boring sequel, featuring zero acting ability and tons of repulsive advertising.

1|0
    2|1
  • Its going to be crap! Its literally the same plot line as Deep Blue Sea. If Samuel Jackson makes a cameo and say:"Im sick and tired of these motherfuckin dinosaurs! In this motherfuckim Islan..." and thats where the sea dinosaur comes out from the lake and eats samuel Jackson in one bite!
    Bullocks!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks a bit too generic and it may not capture the magic of the first one. But ill still watch it in hope we get scenes like this

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...uzz-993-1373319879-2.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks awesome, and I got several movie ticket vouchers for Xmas! I shall be using one to see Jurassic World. 8-)

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't like the moral messages I noticed in the trailer. And allegedly the film is lazy on the science.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, it's just another remake of a previously successful film. Hollywood is dying.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmmm just meh

1|0
    1|0
  • I am a fan of the Jurassic Parks movies and this one looks great and I can't wait to see this one!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not super excited tbh. I'll probably watch it on my laptop

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup the movie is gonna be amazing... I can't wait to watch it... LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I might watch it just because but I wish they would stop making new movies off of older series

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks damn good if you ask me. I hope it doesn't disappoint like Men in Black III

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems good.
    No suprises though.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm too into it, however the guy I'm seeing really wants to go and see it so I'm sure I'll get dragged to it. I told him I would go if he will go and see Pitch 2 with me lol

2|0
    0|0
  • honestly not my kind of movies

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really want to watch it but it looks cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesssssssss... MEGALADON HYPE!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good that I'm going to watch the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really does!

1|0
    0|0