Who else thinks the new Jurassic World movie looks amazing?

It looks BRILLIANT!!!

• I can't wait to watch it!!
  • I'm not too fussed
  • I haven't seen the trailer yet

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know anything about the new one.
    But, I DO have a stupid side story: I was totally into dinosaurs when I was a wee chap, so I wanted to see Jurassic park, since it was about dinosaurs. Turns out it was too scary for me! :O
    Maybe I'll watch the new one. But I still don't like scary movies :-P

What Guys Said 13

• Yawn, another predictable, boring sequel, featuring zero acting ability and tons of repulsive advertising.

• Its going to be crap! Its literally the same plot line as Deep Blue Sea. If Samuel Jackson makes a cameo and say:"Im sick and tired of these motherfuckin dinosaurs! In this motherfuckim Islan..." and thats where the sea dinosaur comes out from the lake and eats samuel Jackson in one bite!
    Bullocks!

• Looks a bit too generic and it may not capture the magic of the first one. But ill still watch it in hope we get scenes like this

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...uzz-993-1373319879-2.gif

• Looks awesome, and I got several movie ticket vouchers for Xmas! I shall be using one to see Jurassic World. 8-)

• No. I don't like the moral messages I noticed in the trailer. And allegedly the film is lazy on the science.

• Meh, it's just another remake of a previously successful film. Hollywood is dying.

• hmmmm just meh

• I am a fan of the Jurassic Parks movies and this one looks great and I can't wait to see this one!!!

• I'm not super excited tbh. I'll probably watch it on my laptop

• Yup the movie is gonna be amazing... I can't wait to watch it... LOL

• I might watch it just because but I wish they would stop making new movies off of older series

• It looks damn good if you ask me. I hope it doesn't disappoint like Men in Black III

• Seems good.
    No suprises though.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm too into it, however the guy I'm seeing really wants to go and see it so I'm sure I'll get dragged to it. I told him I would go if he will go and see Pitch 2 with me lol

• honestly not my kind of movies

• I don't really want to watch it but it looks cool

• Yesssssssss... MEGALADON HYPE!!!

• I think it looks good that I'm going to watch the others.

• I really does!