Anyone understand game theory?

The guy who came up with it just died. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any advice in how to use the principles of game theory to increase my odds with women.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing I know about game theory is that getting with a pregnant woman is like starting off from soneone elses saved game

What Girls Said 4

• I understand a little game theory, as I attended a lecture on it a few years ago. It's helped me win some competitions in school that came down to chance, but I don't think it can really be used to increase your odds with women.

• I was made to believe that game theory had a wide range of economic, military and social applications.

• In that case. you would just have to be witty yet respectful and just be an all round decent and likeable guy. Being attractive increases your chances exponentially, as does gauging the target's mood and demeanour.

• You can't really apply game theory if you don't know the woman you're approaching.

• I know this theory as the "prisoner theory". But I really don't think how it could help you with girls.

• the prisoner theory is just one specific subsection of game theory.

• I thought these were the same, my bad !

• Read the link I posted for Klaatu51

• I don't know what it is but, that's sad.

• How can you know it's sad if you don't know what it is?

• I know it's sad if someons dies.

• Oh, yeah it is pretty sad. He was a nobel laureate and they made a movie of his life which was also pretty sad because he developed paranoid schizophrenia.

• not at all!

What Guys Said 1