What are some good horror movies?

I want to watch something scary.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 8

• Silence of The Lambs.

• You should find some horror Japanese movies... I don't know their names but there was one about a female psycho killer who tortured her much older lover with needles.

• ermm! Amityville Horror!
    Insidious 3 is coming out... I am soo freaking excited... since insidious 1 and 2 were amazing!

• I know... I wonder what the 3rd one is going to be about since I didn't get the ending of the 2nd one

• Insidious 1 scared the living daylights out of me. I had to move my mattress into my parents room and I slept there for a month. I was just so scared. lol

No other movie has been able to do that to me after insidious

• the only movie I haven't watched is the Exorcist! I would love too!

• Insidious and the Woman in Black, and Tesis. The last movie is more a thriller than horror movie, though.

• Saw (you've prob seen it), The Ophanage, You're Next, Let Me In

• I haven't seen saw and I don't want to. Lol hahaha I just can't watch that.

I'll probably watch the last two, maybe

• yeah its disgustingly creepy.. lol have fun though!

• Old Nightmare on Elm Street movies.
    The Mist.
    Alien.

• The Conjuring, which is based on a true story.

• Sinister, I liked that one :)

• That movie was really creepy

I still think of it sometimes

• I don't know... When I watch stuff like that I just get a really depressing feeling for a few days

• Maybe it's cause I always put myself in the actor's place when watching the movie, like what would I do in that situation