Farting at the dinner table. Where to you draw the line at "cutting the cheese"?

I'm all for passing gas should you need to, but when it comes to the dinner table, it's a definite no. My children don't seem to understand this...
Where do you draw the line at where you will flatuate?

*flatulate

Most Helpful Guy

• Farting at the table is unacceptable, it's a huge sign of disrespect in my opinion, just as blowing your nose. I know some people need to, but you can go to the restroom to do that.
    Tell your kids that there's no dessert if they fart. For every fart at the dinner table, 1 less candy (or any other treat they have) they get.

What Guys Said 3

• Haha are your children boys? or do you have a girl that finds farting funny? I am not sure where I would draw the line when it comes to kids and farting.

• 2 boys. Ages 10 and 7! It's all about the flatulence for them. Lol

• I get that if you've got gas, you've gotta pass it, but... I'd rather they excuse themselves to another room before doing so :)

• Yeah. I have heard of someone letting their sons fart but if their daughter farts they tell her off. I am not talking about at the dinner table I am talking about around the house.

• ewwwwwww gross :/

• Thats when your all by yourself not around people

What Girls Said 2

• When your eating.

• I understand if someone has gas you can't help it.