Have you ever taken drugs?

I hope this isn't against the site rules but anyway...
have you take any drug apart from the basic stuff like coffee, tea, tobacco, pharmaceutical pills etc?

• Yeah, i've experienced many kinds of drugs
    14% (4)24% (5)18% (9)Vote
  • Yeah, but only a little. haven't gone too far.
    14% (4)33% (7)22% (11)Vote
  • Well, only once or twice, never really got into it
    14% (4)10% (2)12% (6)Vote
  • Nah, I would never do anything like that
    58% (17)33% (7)48% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I've tried tried weed, lsd, coke, mdma and poppers but I don't use them on a regular basis.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Apart from the legal drugs, I've smoked pot since I was around 17. But I was always very moderate and responsible in my consumption, so 10 times per year maximum and only on Friday or Saturday nights. I am generally very interested in all the hallucinogenic drugs. I would love to try LSD and magic mushrooms some time. I would also be curious to smoke opium but I am worried it might be too dangerous in terms of addiction. I have, on the other hand, never ever been interested in any of the "uppers", for example cocaine. I will never be able to understand why anyone takes a drug that makes him/her feel hectic and aggressive. To quote Bill Maher: "Taking coke just doesn't make sense. If I wanna be stressed out and cranky, I just go to work".

0|2
    0|0
    • LSD is an amazing drug. I recommend everyone try that and/or mushrooms at least once in life.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes. They were prescription medication but I never got addicted to them and took them as prescribed.

I have only smoked weed twice but since it has a repulsive after-taste and it seems like a waste of time to me, I don't do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the kind of person that really looks out for my own health. But I'm also an adrenaline junkie-- and half the time, that contradicts my healthy body outlook. I am very open to trying anything in general for the experience. And that includes trying drugs. I'm not against it, and it's not anything I do normally. Just trying different things, because I want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never tried any drugs. Just caffeine, alcohol, and drugs that were prescribed to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • So... Then you have tried several drugs lol

• @Metlahead: He said apart from stuff like that. I've seen what illicit drugs have done to people in my life over time, and I'm not interested in going down that road. I don't even drink that much alcohol.

• Alcohol is one of the worst... But I suppose you are right :P I have done may and have almost let myself go down those paths, good thing I have been there done that and have no interest anymore. I knew I had to at some point, they are so interesting I couldn't not have done them at some point.

• Just pot and downers. I had plans to try ecstacy with a friend but I think I'm done making reckless decisions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Literally everyone in my close family except my mother and one aunt were/are addicts of some sort so I don't really have the luxury of "experimenting." My genes don't play.

• Never have, never will

1|0
    0|0
  • I never have or plan to take drugs

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't take drugs nor will I ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't do drugs.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've only tried weed. it's fun. i can't remember the last time i did it, because it's so rare!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea when i went the doctor

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not my thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I smoke pot here and there, maybe 5x a year total...
    I tried coke once, didn't like it, never done it since.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes above and beyond normal, i don't use anything now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Ha, no. I kid you not, I've never even seen pot in person... weird, huh?

The most exotic I got was when I had a somewhat bleeding, oozing injury and took some heavy painkillers I had been prescribed for something else maybe a year earlier. Powerful stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah XTC LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not really worth it tbh iv tried quite a few drugs (coke mdma mkat ect) with doing so I hurt a lot of people around me and lost a very good friend as we fell out. At the time I was taking them I wasn't really bothered until I lost my friend so I stopped for them and I have now been clean for 200 days. But looking back at it I realise it was stupid and I had no idea what could of been in some of the things also they are quite pricy :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have tried most drugs that are generally available.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yup. Shrooms didn't do much of anything for me and weed made me all anxious and irritable. Haven't tried the harder stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caffeine is basically all. I have a slight addiction to coffee but that's just because I don't really get enough sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like drugs. There bad for your body. Only drug I had was coffee and tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Nop I love my body

0|0
    0|0
  • I've smoked weed a few times, and i did coke once.. but I've concluded that drugs aren't really for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried a couple

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of the main ones except heroin.

0|0
    0|0