Which terrorist group do you think is the most dangerous?

1. The Taliban (Al-Qaeda)
2. ISIS
3. The real terrorists are the Americans because of all the innocent people they have killed in the middle east via air strikes and ohter reasons
4. other- explain personally to me I have seen ISIS spread out and grow and become worse of a problem than the Al-Qaeda

What tactics do you think ISIS is using to get so many recruiters from different parts of the world such as Nigeria and Japan?

Most Helpful Girl

• ISIS at the moment. But all terrorist organisations are equally terrible

• hmm how do you think and what tactics do you think ISIS are using to get so many recruiters from different places as well? Such as from Nigeria, Japan and etc.

• no they don't fight. they become 'jihadi brides' - they basically marry the fighters and become their slaves

• That's really bad as well :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's put it this way: I don't consider the US government terrorist but it is the real reason why all these crazy dudes are running around in the middle east killing people. Unfortunately many Americans turn their heads and don't want to see the truth but the true reason why the terrorist groups even started to exist in the first place is because the US and the Soviet Union were carrying out their power games on the backs of innocent people in the middle east back in the 80s. And since then, America kept recruiting crazy people as guerrilla soldiers against the Soviet Union (Taliban), selling them weapons, mingling in with local politics (supporting brutal dictators like in North Africa too) and generally destabilizing the whole region. Afghanistan for example was a beautiful, peaceful vacation destiny back in the 60s. All the hippies who travelled to India to have their personal Guru-experience also travelled through Afghanistan and some of them even liked it so much that they got stuck their. The middle east hasn't always been a political powder keg. It's only started since Russia and especially the US began believing that they have the right to stick their hands and noses into the business of sovereign nations. Look at ISIS. These people are mental and emotional wrecks. This has absolutely nothing to do with religion anymore. These men just kill because they enjoy it, because they have an unimaginable amount of hate and anger in their chests. This doesn't come from nothing, there are reasons why these people feel that way (I'm not saying that makes their violence okay, I'm saying we have to understand their motives to make the situation better). If the western world had just left the middle east alone until now, these countries wouldn't be so fucked up now. I know it's hard to accept but that's the truth. As for the real terrorist groups, I can only say that I don't actually live in the middle east and so I don't believe I have the right to say which group is the worst and which one is quite okay. We all only get our infos through the western media, which is never completely unbiased. In the end, it also doesn't really matter. It's like asking who was worse, Hitler or Stalin. It doesn't matter. For the victims, one is just as terrible as the other.

• Yes very true but how do you explain ISIS though? why the Taliban started makes sense like you mentioned, but most of the ISIS members were the people originally from Saddam's army.

• Yeah exactly agreed and you make a very excellent point these people have just felt victimized and been total outcasts of society its like the same reason why people join cults.

• @BlueCoyote @blondfrog Agreed.
      But the real problem is the solution to this resulted situations. As from the cold war to the US - Iraq war, the warring countries (usually US) have learned to leave and abound the "Conventional Warring System" with single or multiple flank and battles first handed. Now the war is about disruption and letting others fight for you, and I do not think this strati will stop anytime soon.
      In my view until The world abound selfishness and/or being blind on the view of the bigger picture, it will have to get worse (World War III - Global Economic Collapse) before it gets better.

What Girls Said 2

• Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

• I haven't heard anything about Al-Qaeda lately. ISIS is he big news lately. America's killing people too but it's in attempt to help them as well as us.

• True but not all u. s. military does have you seen the amount of innocent people they killed in Libya, Afghanistan, and Iraq? Also why do you think so many people from different countries have joined ISIS such as Japan and Nigeria?

• Yeah I know personally I think they should bud out but then again people are dying there anyway... And I have no idea why.

What Guys Said 14

• ISIS.

But, actually, none of them is very dangerous. What is very dangerous is the self-sacrificial foreign policies of Western governments. They don't believe in defence. Western civilians and Western soldiers die because Western governments don't fight wars properly. ISIS and Al-Qaeda etc and their state supporters are nothing compared to Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, for example. Yet, the West won World War Two and is losing this 'War on Terror'!

• Atm definitely ISIS.

Regarding the U. S., it is really hard to say, because I see them as the "good guys", so I find it hard to objectively view their actions. But I know a lot of civilians have suffered under American foreign policy, and the support for Israel I find utterly indefensible and gruesome.

ISIS is successful partly because it has/had powerful strategists from the former Baathist regime in Iraq. Partly because it is ideology-driven to the extreme. Partly because it is young and tech-savvy. And partly because it captured Mosul, including the banks and army material in the city. I mean, that is a MAJOR city, and it made it the richest terror organization in the world, as well as providing heavy military equipment. Add to that likely funding from wealthy extremists worldwide.

• Being from Ireland the dissident republican movement for trying to destabilise the peace process in Northern Ireland.

• mosquitoes... ughhhhh

those

• @Klaatu51 You know nothing!
      I have seen special forces mosquitoes, specialized in all aspects of infiltration, analytic thinking, communication and persistence against all types of nets and protections you will think of. AND THEY ARE TOO DAMN GREEDY TOO.

• Not sure. We got to follow the money Lebowski. Money, Power, are perhaps the root.

• In my view Al-Qaeda (not Taliban) and ISIS are both not independent entities, both of their emergence was sudden, and their benefit to EITHER side "apparent view" is not logical. They were "Created" to benefit a side, however if that side have really succeeded in his plan is debatable.
    But in both cases the common losing side was the View of Islam in media and innocent harmless people.
    Some think in both cases America was the real manipulator behind both of them, and America lost too much with it is war spree with terrorism (compared to oil taken), but I am amazed why other forces have fallen for it (Russia , UK) unless ofc they were in it too. (may be)

• Al-Qaeda and Taliban are the same thing

• Taliban are are clearly US children, and their weapons were inherted by al-Qaeda.
      However the difference in agenda is huge, that is why I consider them like the same country but under new government.

• Even AL-QAEDA thinks Isis is too violent!

• Isil they get recruits from everywhere dangerous

• what tactis do you think they are using to do so?

• Just good at social media glorify there victories show people enjoying themselves, some people in the world feel left out alone they prey on that

• Yeah that's really sad

• I would say zombies.

• Of course the American government coz isis and stuff compared to America are kids playing with toys they put they machine gun on truck c'mon America is leaving them

• all of the above

• Other: The crazy fuckers in South America who own 80% of the world's cocaine.

• The US. I was just watching this thing about deformed kids in Vietnam bc their parents were affected by the chemicals the US dropped. Vietnam did absolutely nothing to the US yet they decide to deform their kids and no one can say anything :/

• ISIS at the moment. But I do believe Al-Qaeda were the most dangerous for their horrific crimes, like 9/11 for example.