Are you happy or unhappy?

Are you happy or unhappy? What do you attribute it to?

• Happy
  • Meh, not really happy
  • Unhappy
So far, 80% of people in the poll chose something other than happy. That is actually surprising.

My "Traditional" life has made me quite happy so far. Good choices in wife and career along with great kids. So many people on here reject that lifestyle that it makes me wonder if they are passing up a formula for success. No matter though, doubtful they would change course.

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy at this moment but not always.. Lol
    General happiness is usually attributed to the expectations you place on yourself... Expecting to much out of yourself or life in general, isn't a good thing. The ability to be content is essential to happiness.

• I would say seek perfection and obtain excellence which leads to happiness, at least for me.

• I can see that...
      Whatever works for you.. 😎

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pretty happy. I just try to be positive all the time and it works for me ^_^

• I'm not happy, but I have happy moments. #bipolardisorder

• You need to string those happy moments togther then. :)

• Unhappy as always. What do I attribute it to? I don't know, I feel lonely and I'm dealing with some issues that add lots of stress.

• at the moment, not happy but I try my best :)

• I'm meh right now. Not really happy nor none happy.

• Neither.
    I'm neutral

• I'm healthily balanced, in my opinion. I am as negative as I am positive, if not more in either direction on some days, but it seems about balanced to me generally. However, thats not necessarily the same thing as being happy or unhappy. happiness is kind of a vague concept really, but in terms of describing my state, I'd say I feel more happy than unhappy on most days, however, not excessively so or in a way that gives the impression I'm ignorant about a lot of things in the world. ( The stereotype that the happiest people are often the people who aren't so intelligent or as educated as others. Ignorance is bliss.)

I'm much happier and settled with myself now at 25 than I have ever been though. Really good time in my life right now.

• Balance is important, for me between work and family. As you good decisions from earlier in life bear fruit, life gets better and better.

What Guys Said 6

• This had been the background activity of my mind for the past half-year: sin-and-love.deviantart.com/.../Today-s-society-is-getting-so-depraved-522391845

• I think most people are unhappy because of the lifestyle that your link shows. They ignore time tested advice and are surprised when their life turns to crap. Stay on the right path and make choices wisely and you have an excellent shot at happiness. Many people also forget to be happy with what they have not what they want.

• ... wow. I'm bookmarking this question so I can show other people what you just said.

• yayyyyy happy as fuck 8)

• happy
    always happy ^_^
    with occasional bouts of rage thrown in

• I'm alright.

• I have no idea. I haven't checked in weeks.

• About as happy as a turtle stuck on it's back... so yeah unhappy as hell but hey life must go on i guess

• It will get better.

• Thank you :)
      As i hope it will, lets just say if life was the hulk and he punched you repeatedly that's how it feels haha, many things but one must try and be positive