Odd question: When you go around someone's else's house do you notice how their house smells?

Probably the oddest question I've asked. But, say if you go around a friend's house do you notice the way their house smells? Some smell of food, I've noticed some smell old and outdated. It's a weird scent.. It normally hits me after we go into the front door.

I hope this isn't just me, I'll feel like a weirdo if it is. *crosses fingers someone else has the same thing*

• Yeah, I know what you mean. You're not weird dude. c:
  • You're weird af, are you on something?
  • I really don't know to be honest.
Omfg, ahahaha. Seems I'm not alone lmao

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, I know what you mean!

• Yeah, it happens most of the times ahah :) Each house have their own characteristic smell. It's like when someone lent you clothes and when you smell it, you really can remember that characteristic smell of that person.

• Yeah, I notice. You are not alone.

• I definitely do. People and their houses have their own scent. Some smell sooo good and it's nearly impossible to describe it. I can think of a few specific ones that smell nice.

• That's the first thing I notice about every house

• if you're weirdo then I'm also a weirdo :) ahah i do notice the smell and sometimes the little details of a house haha

• No, I totally get it. I do.

• Yess! I totally know what you mean. & when you go to your own house it just smells like nothing to you because you are used to it.

• Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes it smells good though.

What Guys Said 8

• never... unless it smells shitty literally LOL

• Never thought about it but I know what you mean.

• Yes i do notice everyone's house has it's own unique scent
    no matter whose house i went to i do notice it and sure people
    can tell the same thing when they come to my house too.

• Yeah man i actually do and sometimes i tell them and sometimes i dont.

• Same. It's the same with water too. I just can't drink water unless it's from home or a store... it just tastes odd :/

• Nah. I kinda like the sensation. Especially cause you don't usually get it from your own place. Cause ur there all the time. But you can kinda smell it if you comeback from like a long vacation.

• You're not alone... Haha

• This seems interesting.