How to get my husband to notice me again like he did when we first started dating I need advice plz?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have been doing everything possible. And that may be your problem. He sounds like he has gotten too comfortable in the relationship. He knows you will keep doing everything possible and that may even bother him a bit. You are not doing anything wrong, I just mean that it doesn't work for him. Tell him you would like to "date" again once in a while, and let him plan the date. Force him to think about you and what you like. Let him chase you for a change, because it is so obvious that you have been chasing him.

And for your attempts to excite him, do it in less obvious ways. for instance, when he hugs you he finds out you are not wearing a bra. (Or maybe when you bend over in a low blouse.) go commando at home sometimes. Get his interest up.

• When I ask him to plan a date all he does is go to town and then when we get there he looks at me and says where do u want to eat and it drives me insane he never plans out anything

• Okay, I am beginning to think I need to do another Take, because you are now the third person I am recommending Couple's Counseling to today. From you age I can tell you have not been married very long. And you mention that you like how things were before and want to see things that way again. I assume he still loves you, but you two do not know how to continue things. Couple's Counseling brings couples together with a counselor trained to help couples understand why things are how they are and how they got that way, as well as how to fix things. It usually helps people much more that they can do on their own.

• Thank you for MHO :-)

What Guys Said 5

• Well on your side you should continue to dress nice. Try to do the things that caught his interest in the first place.
    Try to spice things up as well with something different.
    Above all communicate with him. If you're having problems the best way to solve them is through communication.

• it's up to him and only actually... unless u... hypnotize him :?

• Maybe start going out on dates again to try and reignite relationship

• Men get bored quickly. I know its sad to admit this. Try and change things up. Maybe seduce him a little. Try different lingerie, send him a sexy text, maybe a nude pic. Try to be spontaneous and be erotic with him during the day ( i. e maybe grab his crotch outside of his pants, and wink at him). Try on different sexy clothes for him. You just have to be creative and bring that mystery factor back.

• I do all of these things

• what have you tried?

• Lingerie lap dance stripping sexy role play costumes grabbing his crotch which he doesn't like walking around in shorts up to my butt and tank tops doing hair and make up and even acting like I can't undo my own bra so he would have to do it

• Bathe with him!

• Shower is to small he is a big guy

What Girls Said 3

• Being spontaneous will help. One noticed guys get comfortable in relationships. It seems like when a man knows his girl has committed to him, he just stops trying to impress her and make her feel special. Day to day life gets in the way of the relationship and the next thing you know you are taken for granted and he just excepts your presence. I can not think of anything more frustrating than a guy just excepting that you are going to be there no matter what so he doesn't Need to do anything.

Be pontanious again. Talk him into Going out and making memorie. Be the girl that he fell in love with again.

• Do the things you did when you first started dating him.

• Try to bring the spark back into the relationship, doing the same thing gets old. Try doing something spontaneous and see how he responds.