What would you do if you had a vivid dream about a disaster or tragedy that kills 100+ people?

It can be anything from an earthquake, tsunami, plane crash, hurricane, another attempted terrorism, etc. Then it looks so real because while it's happening, you know about the date, time and location.

But suddenly you wake up and it was a dream but seemed so real? Would that freak me out or would you ignore it as a dream?

But when you wake up, it's not that date yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had something like that happen before Hurricane Katrina hit my state.

It didn't lead me to thinking it had any special meaning, though. If I had a dream of a disaster with a time/date, I might remember it and think it was strange or interesting, but I wouldn't take it seriously.

What Guys Said 5

• scared once when i wake up

• I had dreams like this before. They're just dreams, nothing actually happened.

• It's just a dream. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Ignore it, dreams have no practical applications.

• I would cry!

What Girls Said 8

• It would freak me out!

• I would freak out. But then, I would probably keep in mind that it was just a dream, and sometimes dreams have no meaning.

• I actually had dreams like that before. Like a couple years ago, I had a dream that an EF5 Tornado flatten some small mid-west town. I lived there, and when the tornado was coming, I ran into the basement. I felt the room spinning around as my home was lifted off the ground and it actually felt so real. Then when it was over, I came out of the stomr shelter, and the entire town was flattened. And hundreds missing or dead. Very disturbing.

• Just ignore it. Not unless you've had all your dreams came into reality all the time, if that's the case I would freak out!

• I'd be freaked out for 5 minutes then forget about it.

• I'd try to worn everybody but they probably wouldn't believe me.

• I'd ignore it

• What was the date, time and location?