Does this sound like my boyfriend is inviting me on a date?

I got into an argument with him over text on how our communication is so bad, that he doesn't even know much about me or I from him. I told him he should just get with a good female friend of his especially since he takes plenty of pics with them on Instagram. Then he stood quiet and did not text back...

He promotes club and stuff

I then went to his instagram and saw this
Join me at PhD at 11 sharp for drinks. Then we are going to (place name). Text me for more info at ( )...

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication is the most important thing in a relationship, in my opinion, and many people would agree with that statement. There seems to be horrible communication in this relationship and honestly I don't see this relationship going very far. It doesn't sound like he's inviting you, and even if he is, like what the fuck? Why doesn't he just call you and tell you, "babe, come out and spend some time with me"? He doesn't prioritize you, it seems. Don't know why you're wasting your time playing games.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that's him inviting you out on a date. A guy inviting you out on a date asks you personally, he doesn't make it sound like a promotion to every follower to his IG. You fought with him, told him to get himself another girl, and then you think he's going to ask you on a date?

I mean, it almost sounds like you broke up with him? That's how I'd take it.

• It's so bad he doesn't even know my nationality... i lied and said i was cuban over text abd sis i was going to my native country Cuba. . he said he just want to see me before I go... im not cuban

• I don't think so.

• I'm unsure too... I'm not going i dont want to feel stupid