Guys, Do White guys like mixed girls?

Okay, so I am 'Crayola' as some people call it. I am African American , American, Native American, German, Irish and a few more. Honestly, Im not very attracted to African Americans but Im afriad that most white guys don't like mixed girls... And I prefer white guys... So I don't know..

• Yes
    72% (53)
  • No
    12% (9)
  • Kind Of
    16% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like girls that are attractive. It really doesn't matter if the girl is mixed, white, black, or anything else. Are you going to run into a few individuals who may only like white girls? Sure, but that's an individual guy not all guys of said race. For example, you're mixed... And you aren't all that into black guys. Does that mean mix girls aren't all that into black guys? No. It just means a specific individual isn't into them. Same exact thing. There are hot, cute, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, ugly, hideous and average looking girls of all races.

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 30

• Keep in mind everyone is an individual so blanket questions like this are kind of dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is different so I can't speak for others. I have been attracted to all skin colors.. from super pale to super dark. Its more a matter of body type than skin color for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlike girls, guys aren't usually that picky when it comes to a girl's race. I don't know why there are a million question by girls on this site asking whether white guys like these girls or white guys like that girls.

0|2
    0|0
  • White guys like most other guys like most girls.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well I do like it. Look at Leah Dizon for example who is a mix between French, Filipino and Chinese.

media.santabanta.com/.../leah-dizon-21-a.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i lke some of them ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys like all races

0|0
    0|0
  • white guys generally have a preference for other white girls, but they aren't closed off to dating interracially, just as most young adults in 2015 are very open to it. So to answer your question... yes, some do, and some dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do, why wouldn't we?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not to burst your bubble but I know a lot of people that don't find black women attractive enough to date.

• Absolutely!

0|1
    0|0
  • I can only speak for myself, but I absolutely LOVE mixed women; Thandie Newton is probably the only woman on the planet that I consider to be a 9/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • We sure do, but it depends on the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • it all depends on looks and charakter not on race at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys see past race

0|0
    0|1
  • I like all cute girls of all types

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mixed guy, but I prefer pale women and Asian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can appreciate"beauty" but my preference is white girls ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind marrying an African American. I think they're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men like hot women regardless of race

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Be white or be invisible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't think race or color has anything to do with whether I like a girl or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do like some

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chinese girls

0|0
    0|0
  • i see a lot of white people dating there own so i think no

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are do so many people on gager come out with so much racism lol dude I went back through your coments

• why you stalking? and everyone is racist than becuase we are asking qustions

• yes yes ...

0|0
    0|0
  • i like some

0|0
    0|0
  • A bunch of non-white guys just voted.

0|1
    0|0
    • Including the MHO

• ya ya sure... why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dark skin but mix are hot too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white guy and I like girls, in general. I think there are girls of all backgrounds that I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0