Crush seems annoyed by me?

I'm the class clown and I made a paper airplane and threw it at my friend on the other side of the room. The girl I like (she's super shy) glared at me expressionless and seemed a little annoyed at me.
Another time I hit my chair and made a noise and she glared at me again and I said sorry and the girl next to her was like you're good and she stopped glaring at me.

Weve never talked so I think she thinks I'm the loud annoying kid. I'm pretty popular though. Does it seem like she likes me?

• She likes you
  • she doesn't like you

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you!

What Girls Said 5

• She's probably annoyed because she's trying to learn and there you are, goofing off and distracting everyone again. I'd try to pay more attention because throwing airplanes and stuff during class is disrespectful, and that's probably why she glared at you.

• I don't think she likes you, but then again, she doesn't know you. Be nice, get to know her, and if you really are a catch (attractive and paired with a personality) I don't see why she wouldn't like you. Also, let her know you have a serious side. I personally like funny guys but it's nice to have a serious convo every once in a while. Good luck!

• i don't think she thinks you're dumb or anything but its the way you act. She's probably taking her studies seriously and you're messing around which makes you seem like you don't care. Not trying to offend you or anything. Maybe when you're around her or have a class with her act different then you would in a different class.

• Girls think that guys who are "class clowns" are going to end up working at burger king (no offense if you work there). She is probably very serious about her studies and thinks that you aren't and that pisses her off. It also depends whether or not you're disrupting class.

• I noticed the guys she talks to or the guys that talk to her seem to be as smart as her or smarter than her. does she think I'm dumb?

• She probably thinks that you don't care about school. That doesn't mean she thinks you're dumb, but shy girls get internally pissed at class clowns a lot. I speak from experience.

• SHE MAY LIKE BECAUSE SHE PROBLY wouldn't LOOK AT YOU AT ALL IF SHE didn't AND SHE IS HIDING HER EMTIONS

What Guys Said 3

• hahahahahaha dude... loved that u admitted u r da class clown

anyway seems kinda mad... did u explained u did it by mstake?

• I just said sorry and the girl next to her replied it's all good but she didn't say anything.

• Maybe calm down around her and see what she is like towards you.

• you don't have to act like an obnoxious clown to get her attention dude. and how shy is she?

• It's just my personality. And she's really shy.

• you know what would make her think? if you act differently around her or to her, like be more serious when speaking to her. Get to know her and speak to her bro DONT BE LIKE ME WHO WAITED TOO LONG