Is Armpit Hair a Turnoff?

May seem like a weird question, but be honest. I would like to know if armpit hair/other hair in various places is a turnoff. In my opinion, I think it might be (I'm bi) but I wanted to hear what a female had to say about the matter. Please be respectful!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it IS a turnoff when you've just met the person. But, oddly enough, I've grown to love my boyfriend's body hair. I can run my fingers through his chest hair when we lay down and it just makes me happy

What Girls Said 5

• Okay when ever I talk about this with my girlfriends they laugh. to me excessive (hanging out your arm when your arm is down) arm hair can take a guy who is a 8 down to a 6/5. It just weirds me out. On the other hand leg hair in any form is really hot.

• In my personal opinion and preference, I think body hair on a guy makes him more attractive in my eyes in a masculine way. Again, personal preference.

• You're a guy so people have almost no standards for your body hair.

• I don't think it is.

• As long as its not super long, i dont see a problem with it.