I wanna be a singer so bad and I feel like I don't know everything with what to do?

I've always LOVED singing and music and I've always wanted to be a singer. My whole life and I sing and listen to music every day and it's hard on me if I go a day without it. My dad said he's gonna take me to an Open Call Audition for The Voice in LA this July and I already have that set up on my artist account. I've always pretended to be a singer and when I was little I even did acting where I pretended to be Mulan or Pocahontas. I've also thought about starting to write songs/make my own music but the only thing is for the beat. Gotta have a beat and notes to sing. Everyone that has heard me sing likes my voice. I gotta get known and I don't fully get everything with what to do. I've always been so passionate about it and I've always wanted it to become reality. And I'm just like "enough of the pretending and fantasizing!! Just make it reality!!" Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a class in singing so you know what to expect etc and take one in songwriting so you have an easier time with it.

• At a college?

• Thanks for mho

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, if you like singing, do some karoake first to assess how good you are.

• Oh I've done karaoke before and I enjoyed it!

• See? Find as many people as possible to help you. Too many people dream too far and not do anything

• I'm glad about that. Need to get the connections somehow? I don't want that to happen

What Girls Said 1

• you have to get training.