What is your favorite feeling?

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Girl

• When he hugs me. I don't know what it is but my heart starts fluttering as he pulls my waist into an embrace.
    He doesn't need to say anything, no words need to be said. I like it here. In his arms. It's like he already knows and it feels so right. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Apart from the obvious answers pertaining to love and such, I say adrenaline is the best feeling.

i229.photobucket.com/.../...-8647-8A5AB43D0AB1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Romantic love, lust, and extreme happiness feel great but are intoxicating. Its as if I am drunk off neurochemicals. Its harder to make decisions based on logic. The happiness in victory or success in a tough project are the best. Feel really good without too many drawbacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feeling love and to be loved

0|0
    0|0
  • Contentedness. I like to feel at peace, with no worries or cares. Like a cat curled up in a sunny spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waking up with someone in your arms and your senses remember one by one who she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being rested and feeling a blissful inner peace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nostalgia - through music, or scent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freshly clean underwear, strsight from the dryer

0|0
    0|0
  • that feeling achloshiment when I jack off and ejuclate especalliy i make a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • the feeling of taking a big dump

0|0
    0|0
  • that feeling you get after you hit a blunt then took a shower and hit the blunt again!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The feeling in your stomach when you get called beautiful.

Or when people play With your hair or rub your back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably going to get a bunch of down votes for this but... tripping on LSD is still the most amazing feeling I've ever had.

0|1
    0|0
  • Feeling calm and carefree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everbody has said all the obvious things already.
    I love the feeling of numbness. Not being able to feel anything...

0|0
    0|0
  • When someone tells you you were on their mind.
    Like.. It's super sweet to know someone was thinking of me at some point and I didn't even know

0|0
    0|0
  • The feeling of being loved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Peacefulness , nothing like it. :)

0|0
    0|0