Tell me about the last movie you've watched?

Most Helpful Guy

• The new Mad Max is awesome 😄 they play this semi-classical frantic music when you're supposed to be in max's head, and the apocalyptia mobiles are flippin' deranged, and they touch on how if civilization broke down into a million micro-civilizations each one would developer it's own quirks and religeons...

It was awesome 😄

What Guys Said 14

• A movie called Time Lapse.

It's about 3 friends that find a camera in a dead scientist's apartment that takes a picture in their living room window every night at 8 PM, only it's a picture 24 hours from when it's taken (basically a picture from the future) and they decide to reenact everything they see in the picture for fear of screwing up time or being "left behind" if they screw things up. Bad stuff eventually happens.

I thought it was cool. I'm a big fan of movies that deal with time travel.

• A japanese movie on TV "13 Assassins"

• Superman 2, what can I say, he wears bright red and blue spandex and fight the 3 evil kryptonians, LOL!

• Dumb and Dumber to

• Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For, ehhhh it was ok. The first one was WAY better.

• "The Graduate". It's a famous and notorious 1967 movie starring Dustin Hoffman.

• Finally watched Interstellar...
    Their logic about time was flawed, but it was emotional and engrossing.

• I walked out because it was confusing and uninteresting: Tomorrowland.

• It by stephen king

• Wall E mememememememe

• Sponge Bob Sponge Out of Water lol, well I started to watch it need to finish it.

• Home 2015 (animation )

• Focus starring will smith and margot robbie
    37.media.tumblr.com/.../...vtCQSA1rlb6iho1_400.gif

• I can't remember that! you cray!

What Girls Said 18

• I tried to re-watch Never Let Me Go but my stupid DVD player wouldn't let me :( . The first time I watched it was right after I read the book and I was writing an essay about it for my Lit A Level, and I came home from school and I suppose I was kinda tired and stressed maybe, I don't know; but I put the DVD on and sat on the kitchen table watching it, and my brother came in near the beginning and watched with me, and he laughed at me because at the end I was in floods and floods of tears, and I never cry. It's a good film.. not as good as the book, but still really good.

Actual last film I watched was The Theory Of Everything which is a good film and has a very good soundtrack but it hasn't achieved the status of one of my favourites

• Just a bad day with dvd player

• Nah don't even get me started about DVD players - I have 3 now and none of them flipping work properly, it's infuriating. My VCR is at least 14 years old and still going strong, but out of these DVD players one's lasted about 5 years, one 3 months (ish) and one like under 2 months. I wish everything were available on VHS! :/

• I think it was The Babadook.

"A troubled widow (Essie Davis) discovers that her son is telling the truth about a monster that entered their home through the pages of a children's book."

doom-generation.com/.../...khYete1rc6jvuo1_400.gif

• Hmmm... I think it was twilight... Haha. I see why people joke about that show. It was fine though. No shirtless Jacob though... Sadness!

• Riding in Cars with boys and Girl Interrupte. Those two are back to back ones for me. Can't watch one without the othe.

• Step Up: Revolution.

Dance movie. Hot guy (Ryan Guzman), pretty girl. Dancing. Drama. Dancing. Breakup. Dancing. Makeup. Dancing. Happily ever after. The end.

• I just finished Pitch Perfect 2 and a week ago I saw American Sniper

• My boyfriend and I watched Clash of the Titans in 3D on his brand new tv he got last night. Not my kind of movie but it's all he had in 3D lol

• Lat movie I watched was Expelled with Cameeon Dallas. It's about Cameron being a bad boy and getting expelled from school without letting his parents know.

• uhhhh i made my boyfriend watch the old poltergeist with me before we go and see the new one.

• In Your Eyes: “A neglected and sheltered housewife shares a metaphysical connection with a charismatic ex-con.”

• I watched Brave for the first time..
    Didn't care too much for it.

• it was One Day and I cried so much, I love that moviee!!

• I got halfway through The Gambler and then stopped watching it

• oh and about it, well it was obnoxious. I wanted to punch the main character right in the face

• Spy staring Melissa McCarthy just saying my dad and I laughed throughout the whole movie

• My sister's and I were all just watching Lucy but, we got tired and, did not finish it tonight.

• Just saw Pitch Perfect 2. Loved it 😂

• the last movie i watched was yesterday "MAMA"

• It was very sad...