This needs to be asked. How many of you suicidal, homicidal morons are putting me and my family at risk by texting while driving?

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't lie, I text and drive but only in neighborhoods and at red lights. Still really bad, and I need to stop.

What Girls Said 7

• Well that's a very dramatic way to phrase a question.
    Pretty sure people aren't actively thinking suicidal thoughts or trying to be a moron. It's no different from the same logic people in the 90's and early 2000s had speaking on their cell phones while driving or fidgeting with CD's

• They were morons too. t

• @been_waiting, that is simply a matter of opinion. It's silly when strangers online get too full of themselves and mistakenly think they have some place or right to judge strangers. For all you know, it could have been a mother reading a text from her babysitter. Or a father with a family to feed, reading a text from a coworker.
      You guys sitting up here being judgmental as if it makes you some sort of hero to belittle strangers is dramatic, stupid, immature, and pointless.

• @Asker, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but your nasty, dramatic ass and the verbal abuse that leaves your mouth will not be tolerated in my atmosphere. Goodbye. :)

• i would like an answer to this as well. i saw this woman texting with the fucking phone up to her face. while driving. on the fucking highway.

• I know it makes you want to grab the phone out of their hand and smash it

• Not me ever!

• Do you live in Illinois? Jk I can't even drive.

• I'm not. :D

• I'm not but I do fear for my life when I see people driving and texting - makes me wanna hit them with my car

• *slowly raises hand* wait I don't even drive... *slowly lowers hand*

What Guys Said 1

• Good question! Huge pet peeve of mine. But, it's not I. I have never owned a cellular telephone or sent a text message.