Netflix suggestions?

can't sleep as usual. Looking for good movie or tv show to get into. Already seen: Walking dead, following, breaking bad

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Chuck! Watch chuck!

• Whats it about? it better not be corny! lol ; )

• It's about this nerdy guy who becomes a super spy because he got a bunch of info in his head, and falls in love with the beautiful spy girl

• 3rd Rock from the Sun 👌

• orange is the new black ftw.

• Raising Hope is funny. Kinda reminds me of My Name is Earl, if you like that.

• Bones or Dexter!!

• Supernatural.

• Have you watched the series Penny Dreadful? Sooooo good! I don't know if it's on Netflix though.

• Californcation

What Guys Said 3

• Well I'm watching a pretty good show called Royall Pains it's about a ER doctor who gets fired and becomes a private physician for rich people in the Hamptons it's actually pretty good and fairly funny.

• Breaking bad, Shameless (the UK version), Doctor Who, Grey's Anatomy, House, Orange is the New Black, Friends, Torchwood, Supernatural, Skins (the UK version) Private Practice (after you watch Grey's Anatomy)

• My sister likes Fringe.
    I don't watch a lot of TV.