What would you say to your boss?

If you get a phone call today, saying you got a job at this company you wanted to work for your whole life, your pay is better, you get all the advantiges you need, eg medical aid etc ...
WHAT would ur last words to your boss be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just politely tell him why I'm leaving thank him for my time working for him and tell him how appreciative I am of the opportunities he has given me, shake his hand and wish him all the best of luck and leave the room.

Then about 10 seconds later, walk back into the room and say "you dickhead" and then leave.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say, "Dave thanks for the opportunity but the CIA is calling me and I have to answer the call." Peace!

• I'd like to leave respectful, considering I don't want my words to screw me over in the future... so I'd probably leave with simply why I'm leaving in a kind manner.

• Thanks for everything. I am Audi 5000.

• I am respectfully tendering my resignation to pursue other professional options. I have enjoyed my tenure here and wish you. . .

You get the idea. Professional and non-descript.

What Girls Said 2

• hi... , i'd just like to let you know that due to [insert made up reason here], i won't be able to work with this company anymore. it was a pleasure working for you though.

keep it polite.

when it comes to this made up reason, u can always use family, other life commitments, a set of circumstances etc to add a short explanation for ur leave.

• Personally?

"Fuck you asshole, have a nice life."

and then I'd tell my dad I finally quit so he can finally go punch the prick in the mouth like he so badly wants to do. ☺