Do players exist because women generally find the same men attractive?

It can't be all manipulation and charm (I think that's a cop out excuse) why players exist For the most part, The majority of women (I say about 90% and I think i'm being modest I might add) generally find the same men attractive and since that's a very small percentage of those men, (maybe 15%at the highest) A lot of those guys (not all of them will be players) have more opportunities to be with multiple women simply because they have a great advantage over the men that a lot of women don't find attractive and they know so that's why a lot of them are players because they either have the looks and/or money that a lot of guys don't have. Also the majority of men will still have sex/date a woman who's lacking in the looks/ body department (like the old saying goes, its all feels the same once the lights are out) and I don't think its always because men will lower their standards for causal sex, It's also because the majority of guys have a broader spectrum of what they find attractive as opposed to most women

Guess this question was too touchy for people lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's very few looks that women find attractive so they all go after the same guys. That's why women think all men are jerks. They all keep going after the same 10 percent of guys who are good looking and have a bad attitude. The rest of the guys they don't want

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, you're overanalyzing here. It's really very simple: Players exist because a significant amount of men have really pathetic, sad, unhealthy levels of self-esteem which they ignore by viewing women as trophies and sexual objects.

• I don't think so... A lot of women act like they're victims of players when they know what they are getting themselves into. I only respect the women who are woman enough to acknowledge what they are getting into and those women accept the cons and that's fine because they are more honest and politically incorrect.

• Meh, differing opinions I guess.
      Your approach to generalize and pretend that every single woman who's had an encounter with a player miraculously experienced the exact same thing is irrational and not very intelligent or highly understanding.
      Also, you should stop overestimating and exaggerating the worth of your respect from a bunch of strangers. Kind a makes you look mistakenly arrogant. No offense, but a bunch of strangers aren't going to give a f*ck about how much you respect them as if their life goal and mission is to gain the respect of some stranger who makes assumptions about their situations.

• @TwistedLogic That's fine if you disagree. Due to what I have personally witnessed, observed, and testimonies of what others have encountered due to deep conversations with players themselves: my mind will not be change. I will confidently stay firm in the opinion expressed above :)

I also know better than to try and fit every single type of player into one, tiny, itty bitty little box such as you and the QA are attempting to do.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes that's true. There are at least SOME men that find women attractive, wether they are black, white, Asian, short, tall, skinny, fat, weak, strong, blonde, brunette, redhead, apple, pear, hourglass, rich, or poor. While just about EVERY women wants a tall, thin, muscular, dark haired, rich, big penis, white guy. So almost every guy that fits the bill becomes a player.

• That's certainly a factor. As the number of charming men dwindles, the temptation becomes stronger for the ever-fewer charming men to become players.

• Interesting idea. Maybe this mixed with such men being convinced that this is true. Maybe even the same for women, since attraction is so influenced by culture.

• Your question is on the money but your explanation isn't.

• Combination of charm, looks, and understanding of female mentality