How does okcupid work?

so i made an account and liked a few people and sent some messages but no one respond or even visit my account

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not going to yield anything by going to okcupid. A waste of time in my opinion. Your luck would lie more in an uncalculated random event in real life. Like talking to the girl behind the counter at a grocery store. Or at University.

What Girls Said 2

• That place is fucking stupid. Waste of time.

• Girls there get overwhelmed by messages, so be creative and make your message stand out

What Guys Said 9

• online dating is a numbers game, for every 25 swings you'll hit 1. just keep trying.

• Dating websites are a waste of time everybody tries so hard on there that it kind of kills everything romance is about. It's better to find it by chance through your daily life like meeting a girl on here by accident or on the street or at the mall in your hometown or current city you know where it's just all natural and not so desperate and people trying way to hard, having false info, and stuff.

• The majority of girls on that website is either
    1. A gold digger
    2. A feminazi who gets offended by the sight of a compliment
    3. Wants a male model
    4. A Tumblr reject that has a personality of a brick

And only 1 may be actually genuine

• Do you have a picture on the account?

• yes, and i think i'm good looking

• I've never tired online dating but I bet girls tend to get a lot of attention so they may not be really noticing you if that makes sense. I bet finding an idea of what they are like is the hardest part.

• I've tried and I'm not getting responses I think you have to pay for more results or something yea...

• Tailor your profile to the type of people you want to attract.

• What the hell is okcupid?

• Just keep messaging around and you shouldn't expect to get anything. Its like playing the lottery on there. You want to win but the chances are slim

• you sound like an indian