When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a Doctor, but now I want to be a Marine Biologist :)

0|0
21|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Boy when I was kid a was a dinosaur crazy person lol I dug holes everywhere and excavated very place I could that I was allowed to. I once spend the entire day digging a 7ft hole just to find fossils when I was a kid, I wanted to be a paleontologists, I still kind of do but I could never get the money to go to school for it. I still love fossils though I have several I found actually an ancient possibly a cave men's tooth it's defiantly human and fossilized though, several amber fossils, small bone and bone fragments among other things.

But I came to love fitness, martial arts and bodybuilding as well and now and that's what I am going to school for.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• A particle physicists. SMASHING particles together.
    www.athens-science-festival.gr/.../Alison11.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif A legit Hitman, gun for hire, assassin whatever the fuck you want to call it.

1|0
    0|0
  • a superhero.

but more legitimately, i just wanted to die for something/someone special.

1|1
    0|0
  • An aircraft pilot... and although it proved not te be realistic to make it my job (not strong enough in sciences and I'm color blind) I have made flying my hobby.
    So I'm happy :D
    So when we have questions about "the birds and the bees" and even more about the fishes, it's Clarisa who we'll talk to :D

1|0
    0|0
    • aww that's good !

• How's the weather there Clarisa? Heard in the news about flooding in Texas?
      And hadn't you told us in an opinion that you were living next to a river? Hope you're okay and managed to keep dry feet?

• Had different stages up to about 14 a pro soccer player but wasn't good enough 15 - 25 I wanted to be a writer but I never did anything about it 26 onwards I just wanted to be myself and it is a work in progress.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be an astronaut. Then I read about the rigorous qualification process and training program. I didn't want to be an astronaut anymore after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a kid I wanted to own a fleet of buses which could take my family and friends just anywhere they wanted - all for free. Well, this was nice as a ambition related to charity, but not viable in actual life.
    I ended up being an Electroncis Engineer who later was employed as a Post Production engineer with the movie industry

1|0
    0|0
  • Married. Never really had a dream career, just that.

1|0
    0|0
  • A Paleontologist and a Street Fighter hahahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be spider man to be honest. but i was a kid i didn't know better

3|0
    0|0
  • a firefighter at kindergarten, a mix martial artist throughout first and third grade, a scientist at fourth grade, a veterinarian in middle school and from there on i lost count

1|0
    0|0
    • haha you changed your mind a lot ahha what's your profession now?

• i'm currently majoring in web development. lol, not even closed to those other things huh?

• I wanted to be a real boy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Space cowboy.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pro soccer player

1|0
    0|0
  • A dancer, but i am a teacher

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be a doctor too but now I'm becoming a pharmacist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never knew and still don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be a Businessman and im on my way through studies to fulfil my dreams.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wanted to be a footballer but my mom killed that dream , she wants me to be a doc

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• i wanted to be a vet. now imma b a teacher =]

1|0
    0|0
  • I just wanted to grow up really fast so I could find a job and buy my mom a nanny (seriously, I thought they were bought) so she won't have to work anymore and wouldn't leave me with my grandmother who curse me everyday. I don't remember wanting to be someone/something.

2|0
    0|0
  • A profiler or psychologist...
    You should go for it! Ur still so young u can do anything!

1|0
    0|0
  • A princesssss

1|1
    0|0
  • I wanted to be a lawyer.

1|0
    0|0
    • are you a lawyer now? :)

• No. I am hoping to become a librarian. If I get a job in my university I will get over 100 000 a year. (That is what the government website says they get paid.)

• I want to be an actress, model, and veterinarian. Now, I want to be an actress, hip hop dancer, and veterinarian. I might be a veterinarian if the acting and dancing doesn't work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember being 5 years old and wanting to be a professional rider and competitor (equestrian). I still have that dream.

1|0
    0|0
  • hey... we are almost same. i wanted to b a doctor.. but now i want to b a biotechnologist.. :) :) :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember wanting to be anything, I only remember my parents insisting I'd make a good Vet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be a veterinarian. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be an Olympic long distance runner or a famous soccer player

1|0
    0|0
  • A hooker.. A cheetah girl.
    Nothing really serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be a fierce supermodel like Tyra Banks
    http://i.imgur.com/VAHu49i.gif

1|0
    1|0
  • I wanted to be a doctor or a model

1|0
    0|0
  • For a long time I wanted to be a hairdresser. Now I want to be either an author or a councilor.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be a gymnast. </3

1|0
    0|0
  • Police woman, but there's no way I'd have the patience 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • ahaha I also wanted to purse a career in criminal justice hahah

• A mother.

space space space

1|0