Are u afraid of death?

And why? Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• well i shouldn't be, but it's half yes half no. I mean I'm not afraid of death, but I'm afraid of the timing. we dont know when we're done here, and we don't know if we'll be gone before we've been able to achieve our life goals. i think that's what I'm kinda afraid of.

• Actually, no.
    I'm not afraid of death because I don't want that shadow hanging over me my whole life, humans are the only things capable of knowing we're gonna die, and I think we're capable of knowing so we can actually see that we don't live long and we need to make the best of our time.
    I think people should live like its their last day alive everyday. Our time is short and i'd much rather spend it enjoying myself than holding myself back and stressing about dying :)

• Me and death with have a date one day and I look forward to it

• Death Has Always Fascinated Me.

• I think it's good to die with curiosity

• I'm more optimistic I think heaven and hell are both on earth but there is a cool quotation which comes into my mind.. "Those who search the heaven on earth slept in their geography lessons." I think I did

• Haha.. Maybe it's nothingness after hell..

• I am not because I believe in the reincarnation.

• There are stories from kids who can remember their former lives. They even know facts about it which they shouldn't actually know. Random? I don't think so

• It's totally true! I wish more people would know about it.

• yess i am i dont know why

• Usually because we feel we haven't done what we've wanted to do in life. If you had accomplished everything you had ever wanted, I think you would feel OK with death because nothing would be worth living for at that point

• I mean, don't let me put words in your mouth, it's just a wild guess

• Yes I am afraid of death. I don't like not knowing what is going to happen and it could happen at anytime.

• Oh, no way.

• Yeah, because I don't know what will happen after death.

• narh not really, im just curious to know how i'll die tbh hahaha :)

• I'm not really scared of it because I don't know what it's like...
    I'm scared of not being able to do everything I wanted to do before death

• YES AND NO YES BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M A DIE AND KNOW BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOME DAY

• No, I am not. I see no reason to fear Death.

• I have yet to accomplish more for my age. That said, I am afraid of dying too early or dying in general.

• Yeah, I am because I don't know what happens after we die

• You were probably also afraid of going to school the first time. I hope it turned out to be not that bad as u thought.

• But you would get totally independent of the chains of the earth^^

• Haha, yeah that's true

What Guys Said 14

• No of course I am not afraid of death. It's inevitable and I don't want to welcome it so early by being oppressed of its apprehension. People who are dismayed of death are lacking optimism, ambitions and anticipations. I have my goals, my dreams. I'm not gonna die that easily without achieving them. I didn't came here to live for four days and die. I'm not gonna give up. Yeah it'll come one day, but I'm gonna keep postponing this.
    www.blogging4jobs.com/.../like_a_boss.jpg

• Do u think death is like a computer cut off from energy?

• Yeah I'm also not afraid of it just want to find something

• That's great :)

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Naw I've seen a couple of dudes (3) get killed right before my very eyes all before the age of 15 right. From what I've noticed this is what happens... you simply cease to exist (a former shell of yourself/corpse laying on the ground) in an instant depending on how ya died/were killed.

So it's nothing to be scared o IMHO, hell, of anything I'd be scared of what's going to happen after that. Do we go into a dark plane forever? Some other world? reincarnated? Ain't no telling until it happens.

But I do know 1 thing that will always hold true. We're all going to die in 1 way or another anyway, right? So why worry about something that I can't control? But Ill will try to delay my death as long as possible LOL

• Wise words. And wow, reality man.

• @muspelhem_5 That sounds like something that my old teacher use always to say to us. (If I read what you wrote right). I think it went something like this " yeah y'all are saying that crap now about not wanting to live to be my age (he was 42 at the time). But just wait until you get my age and start to realize that your life is coming to an end. You're going to hold on to it for dear life while cherishing every moment that you have on this earth. Because there ain't no telling how you're going to leave this earth" or something like that (I forgot and suck at this stuff).

#TLDR the older you get, the more attached you'll get to this earth while holding on to it dear life because you don't want it to end, even though it will LOL

• Wow, cool, that was exactly what I was trying to express :) Can tell you it's solid advice, haha :)

• Am I afraid of death?
    Sure I am.

There are two kinds of people who ain't.
    Those with nothing to die for.
    Those with nothing to live for.

• Only a long, painful death frightens me. I almost experienced death once, during one of my parachute jumps.

• So you are only frightened of something what happens still on earth.

• I am not. Because Jesus.

• Yeah that's also always my explanation in the religion exams. Coz Jesus 😂 or god...

• Pretty much @justbanannaz opinion not afraid of death but rather the timing of it, what I'll lose and what I won't be able to do if I do.

• Of course I am

• No :) I'm only afraid of the suffering that precedes it.

I half managed to kill myself once, so I know that it is not frightening, just a sigh of relief.

• Not at all.

• What do you say to the god of death?
    Not today!

• I will just smile

• If running away is a good option, by fight I don't mean any superhero kind lol. But using smartness to survive.

• Not at all.

• Miss davy jones xD
    No I don't, but death can wait for now haha

• No, I've been around, sat down with and tasted death too many time to be afriad of it. It has taken my friends, my brothers, my comrades and my enemies. It is a bittersweet relationship. All I know is when the day comes, and that bullet with my name on it comes round that corner, I'lll look it in the face greet the old friend and ask it to TRy and take me that mother fucker

• I only afraid to die early.