Did you ever care about what other people think about you?

Such as the title, Did you ever care about what other people think about you?

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I have cared and still do. I can't just not care at all. Especially if it's people who are important to me such as close friends or family.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only a very select few.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• once, when i placed my value in the way others saw me. now... now i give no fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Unless I respect their intelligence, maturity level, or perspective, I don't give a f*ck.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I go crazy thinking about the things I can do to stop rumors, but whenever I'm actually in front of a person bullying me or saying bad things about me, I just act as if I couldn't care less :P

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh i don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone cares about what people think and wants to be accepted. Anyone that says otherwise is being dishonest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, everyone has and will at some point in their life. They're lying if they say otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are going to talk about me regardless of what I say or do, so just live my life the way I want to and don't worry or care about what others think. I make myself happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends, and family? Yes.
    Others? No.

0|1
    0|0
  • i still care about what people think about me.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? 😂😂 I have $u3g and haters can't handle it. 😎😎😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • no. however, more emotional support and encouragement from family would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might have sometime as a kid.
    Don't remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to then i learnt the words 'fuck off'

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, yes but thats really no way to live

0|0
    0|0