What's your favourite tv series?

I like Supernatural, Sherlock, Downton Abbey and a lot of anime.

Most Helpful Girl

• Vikings, lost, game of thrones, davinci's demons and American horror story!

What Guys Said 3

• All In The Family Archie Bunker

• powerpuff gals :D

• Finally, another downtown Abbey fan on here :) my favorite show atm though is game of thrones

What Girls Said 7

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I also like Angel the Series, Firefly, Dollhouse - basically anything by Joss Whedon haha. And also Charmed, Orange is the New Black, Only Fools and Horses, Bread, Dark Angel, Malcolm In The Middle, RTD era Doctor Who, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Will and Grace (kind of), Sex and the City, Blackadder, and I like Supernatural too but season 5 was the best and it went downhill after that :/

Seriously though everyone should watch Buffy! Just get past the crappy first season (don't skip it 'cause it's important, and don't worry it's not as long as the others) because it gets soooooo good. Really; best show

• Supernatural, True Blood, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Bitten, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, The 100, The Flash, The Fosters, Extant, Eye Candy, The Secret Circle, Switched at Birth, Teen Wolf, Believe, Witches Of East End, Orphan Black & others.

• Pretty Little Liars (although it is really one dragged out storyline), American Horror Story, Big bang theory and Modern Family.

• Game of Thrones
    Doctor Who
    Arrow
    The Flash
    Empire
    Sherlock
    Elementary
    Jane the Virgin
    Supernatural
    Fresh off the Boat
    American Horror Story

• Once Upon A Time! Walking Dead! :D <3 <3 <3

• Aww, I love doctor who so.

• The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Beauty & the Beast, Atlanta Housewives, New Girl, Beyond Scared Straight, Z Nation