What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?

It's in the title really. Just something that made you all happy and fuzzy and appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone last Saturday went up to my mum (at a soccer game) and said "your daughter is beautiful, does she have trouble with friends?" And my mum was like "no more than the usual, sometimes girls are hot and cold" and the other mum said "they're jealous" then she walked off.
    And I just think that's so sweet, she had no obligation to say that and Im not close to her daughter but it just made me so happy :)

What Guys Said 9

• "OMG Dominique. it's not your looks that make you so attractive, oh no, it's the way that you carry yourself" because I take pride in the way that I carry myself so yeah I went crazy inside i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• Today a friend told me I would make an excellent porn star! Was an awesome comment.

• At the gym the other day some people asked if I do bodybuilding competitions. I secretly love getting that compliment.

• "I would never think of you as normal." Possibly the finest compliment I have ever received.

• Way back when I was 16-17 a girl said to me that if she didn't have a boyfriend she would want to go out with me. I was so shy I didn't know what to say.

• that they loved me.. ahhh

• "You're not as creepy as I first thought", and derivatives thereof... *sigh*

• "You're like a dream guy" - hot persian girl on GaG

I still have the records ;p

• You are a "mother-in-law's dream" :)

What Girls Said 2

• "Your pretty" it's so rare that I get that, that it really surprised me when the person said it.

• That I have great potential
    So many feels yo