Have you experienced any ghostly/paranormal event! that shaked the daylights out of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't, but my brother has. The last house we lived in had a breezeway. One night he walked into it, and out the window to his left he saw a bright glowing orange orb hovering ten feet off the ground. Keep in mind that the only thing one normally sees in that window is our back yard, some trees, and then a corn farm.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, a couple of time but it was not ghost, it was childhood when nobody understood me and there was lot of brutally physical abuse from Mom And school teachers. Apart from that moment never experienced ghost, but if I do I will ionize the air and discharge the ghost after all its a fucking form of energy.

• My mirror on a Monday morning;)

What Girls Said 3

• Yup. Honestly too many to mention at this point. Like if a chair moves on it's own, it'll shock me but i'll just store it at the back of my head and forget to tell people about it :P

the worst one ever would probably be.. this time my parents were at the hospital. It was night time and I was in bed, just looking at the window. I saw my maid's silhouette- she was hanging by the clothesline, walking slowly. Then I realized my maid was in my room, sleeping on the couch (my parents were out so they asked her to sleep in my room) at that point, the figure came close to window (as if trying to peak inside, even cupping the glass) ran to back of the house, then ran back (while ducking) to the place he/she came from.

1. my house is in a gated community, the first house you see when you enter (so we live right next to the guard house, my room in plain view)
    2. there's a street light right outside where the figure ran to, the guard would have seen it
    3. It literally looked at the window right when I realized it wasn't my maid

.. this is just one of many experiences :P

• oh and by "hanging", I mean just chilling there lol

• no i didn't meant blog! lol i never knew you are not suppose to talk about such thing! lol

• yeah if they hear you they just keep hanging around and cause more trouble. What did you mean?

• Not that I can remember

• No, just here for points :)