What does a valentine day mean to you?

My valentine day was the weirdest anyone ever had... How was your valentines day this year. What does a valentine day mean to you? I am asking this because my girlfriend wants me to post this on GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

• Valentines day is just any other day really (for me anyways). I would do something special for the man, because I would want to, and it may not be just on that particular day. I don't wait for that one day, once a year to show how much I care about someone. It's something I do everyday. I was surprised to receive a beautiful bouquet of flowers to my door step, and a beautiful card to go with it. It really meant a lot (I wasn't expecting anything).

What Girls Said 4

• Valentine's Day means nothing to me because I'm always FOREVER ALONE. Only thing I like about V-day is the chocolate discounts. At least something good comes out of it.

• A 'reminder of the precious thing you have as a couple'
    But honestly, in my eyes it's just the companies making profit of couples...
    And I'd rather have a gift as a surprise at random times than a day where people are 'expecting' a gift

• Valentines day is just another day, nothing important

• It means nothing to me.

What Guys Said 4

• No doesn't really differ to any other day really. I have a bit more of an expectance of something to happen like getting a chocolate or so but nah it never happens.

• Look at my profile pic and see for yourself

• I think love!

• Nothing cause I haven't dated a girl so far.