Guys, I'm sunburnt.. it looks horrible, like I still have my shirt on. Is that a turn off?

I'm seeing the guy i'm currently dating (its turned into something a little more serious than casual dating, but not quite bf/gf yet) tomorrow, but i got sunburnt yesterday, on my chest, arms, shoulders and a little bit on the legs. It looks quite funny, but is it a turnoff, guys?

I'm just thinking.. if he will see me naked for the first time, and i'm all red. isn't that awful, or am i blowing this out of proportion?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• If you're that badly burnt, nothing you two can get up to naked will be any fun. Maybe you could take it easy and let him rub some aloe onto your back. If he's not cool with it, that's fine. It's temporary and isn't that unusual. I'm sure he's been badly sunburned before and will sympathize with you.

• It only hurts on my left shoulder, everwhere else just feels a little warm.

• Ouch. Looks kinda painful. But unless he's a shallow dickwipe, he shouldn't be concerned. Added to the fact that sunburns heal rather fast I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

Is it a turn off? Eh, not really. You're still you, you're just red.

In short, you are kinda beating yourself up about something that will a) fix itself and b) shouldn't be a big deal anyway. Don't worry about it. Just use more sunscreen next time, 'kay?

• I didn't look at the pic but I'm sure you're fine.

Most important is to take care of your skin. Severe sunburns heighten the possibility for lots of scary stuff, so be careful! :)

• That must hurt like hell. Did you put any aloe on it? Its only temporary so no it wouldn't bother me at all.

• Check out "Melanotan 2" , google it. You'll never burn again, just tan yourself to a different ethnicity. you'll thanks me later!

• Yes, this can be painful. If you can go get a cucumber, extract some juice and apply it on the body - this will have a soothing effect and heals pretty quick. You can wash it off in an hours time.

• Stop worrying about turning him on. Just have fun together.

• If you are sunburned, you are sunburned and that is it. It happens. Not a turn-off at all. I get sunburned if I am in the sun too long. He may not want to have sex, but only because he doesn't want to hurt your sore red skin.

• Sorry, but yeah, it's kind of a turn off. But if you have a guy that really cares about you, it shouldn't be a problem

• no not a big deal. he may tease/flirt about it..

• Nahh, it's fine. You'll be nice and tan after all the uncomfortableness goes away at least:)

• You're beautiful!

• team lightskin?

• Nah, not at all. Though, i must say i think you look cute.

• hahhaha xD try wearing something that would hide it !!

• maybe wait till your sunburn has got a bit better but damn your a very p[retty lady :O

• So you think it is a turn off? =) And thank you.

• Okay. thank you for your honest opinion. =D

• No problem :) would not turn me off but I guess there is a chance it could turn him off but again if he loves you it won't matter and anyway he will see you plenty more times naked not sunburnt so what does it matter?

• I went to Egypt with my girlfriend a few summers ago. We hadn't been together long, only about 6 weeks and we had only slept together a couple of times. Well we had an apartment with a balcony that was in direct sunlight and my girlfriend decided to sunbath naked to get a full body tan. Only thing being it was 120 degrees so she could only manage about 15 minutes in the sun. But in that amount of time she managed to burn her boobs, shoulders, stomach, legs, groin and even her vaginal lips. She was in agony and couldn't walk because of the chaffing as her vagina and clitoris was the most burnt part as she didn't put any sunblock there! After that she spent the whole of the holiday submerged in the pool and sea. I found it kind of funny and cute. Wasn't a turn off at all.

• nopes , not at all a turn off to me

• Don't worry, it will go away.

• Yeah, that is not what my question was. I know it will go away, but it won't be as soon as tomorrow.

• Most guys will not care, since it is only a temporary thing.