Girls, Do you think you can know someones personality just if he likes to be barefoot or not?

Do you think if you meet someone and they like to be barefoot or like to cover their feet, can change a little bit their personality or you can know how they are?
My boyfriend likes to be barefoot and he's fun and always wants to go out and stuff like that. I've met some other men that like to cover their feet and they are shy and quiet, etc.
Is this a coincidence or a misunderstanding or is it true?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I love going barefoot. Stuff shoes.

But no, I don't think you can decide somebodies personality just for whether or not they wear shoes. I mean, it could indicate what you said, but it could also mean they just don't care and are dirty. Either way.

So no, you can't decide their personality is dot dot dot just from whether or not they wear shoes.

What Girls Said 9

• I believe that those who find pleasure in being barefoot have also an enjoyment in the feeling of openess, being alive, and freedom.
    I can understand the way he feels because I, too, can relate in the same matter.

It is indescribable and refreshing to one's soul to be able to feel free and to breathe in life.

• Barefoot qualities- a draw outside the lines person, usually extroverts, spunky, calm, cool, somewhat insane at the same time, and just down to earth.
    Covered feet people qualities- organized, neat, maybe introverted, and just your average Jo.

At least that's what I think of it.

• If they are barefoot it usually means they have more courage. That is my opinion anyway.

• Nope...
    I love to be barefoot, but I'm more of a homebody myself.

• this is bullshit. i mean a coincidence in your case. but still its not true. you can't just assume im shy because i hate taking my socks off. i love being outdoors.

• coincidence. my boyfriend likes to cover his feet. I like to be barefoot. I'm the shy and quiet one.

• Maybe he's a bit of a hippie haha! :) I love going barefoot! :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• I don't you can know someone based on wether they like to wear shoes or not

• MAYBE IDONT KNOW