Guys, would you get together with a girl your mum liked?

For example, you've known her for years and quite like her. And your mum wants you to be together, would you consider?

Why/why not?

• Yes
    58% (23)
  • No
    42% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I am the one that will be with this girl not my mom , so no I wouldn't get together just because my mom likes her. My mom needs to respect the girl I choose

• Your parents should ALWAYS approve of the person you choose to be with because they know you best no matter how different you think you guys might be.

• My mom keeps trying to get me with either black women (not my type), women who aren't my type in general, or women who aren't into half as many things as I am, like art and history. She keeps trying to get me with her friends daughters, which is a red flag to stay the hell away.

• My mom and I do not see eye to eye. I would take my sister's recommendation though.

• Probably NOT.

• Sure would!

• Not only did we get together, we got married. On mom's birthday.
    Anniversary #37 coming later this year.

• If i already liked her, that's all that matters. Why wouldn't i go out with a girl i liked? And if my mom liked her too, thatd be a plus.

• If she was cute and wonderful, why not?

• No, by reaction to her.

• I wouldn't give a fuck about my mum, she has nothing to say when it comes to love. If I love her I will, but if I don't, I won't.

• One of my alltime best friends is getting married, met his wife from his mom, so it works for some!

• I never would trust my mother to help me get a woman.

• My mom didn't know anything about the kind of women I like.

• If I like her, then yes. If I do not like her but just my mom likes her, then no, no way, never.

• yes :) .. :DD

• My mum always tells me "this girl is nice, she's the kind of girl I want you to bring home" turns out to be A) a total slag or B) never interested in me anyways