Who are the hottest male and female anime characters?

Who do you think is the most attractive male character and the most attractive female character in anime?

Whether you're a guy or a girl, post one character for each gender. Here's mine

Male: L - Death Note... He's just adorable! He's definitely one of my favorite fictional characters <3

Female: Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, you think L is attractive? Smart. Yes, genius. Yes, but attractive nooo.
    Anyways, male character. Hak from Akatsuki no Yona. Just because he's soooo cute and strong and protective. I'm not really a shoujo person, but he's really dreamy. (The one in blue)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...26f64a5812.jpg
    Female, I never really pay a lot of attention to female characters if they're attractive or not, but I think I would say Asuna from Sword art Online. Not only because she's attractive, but also because she can actually fight.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f463b0b79a.jpg

• I don't know there's just something I find appealing about L

Akatsuki no Yona is on my list of anime to watch. I'm not a shoujo person either, but I've heard it's pretty good. And yeah, the guy does look cute

And I like Asuna. She's a good character. I wish there was more of her in SAO II (which I've only seen the first half of, so I hope we see her more). Kirito and Asuna are my second favorite anime couple by the way

• Ugh I hated SAOII though. It was really not as good as I, but you'll see nore Asuna in second half (sorry for the spoiler)
      I loved Akatsuki no Yona and in the serie itself you'll understand why Hak is so dreamy haha. It's not a typical shoujo at all though. It has got some good action, humour, emotion, characters and the art is beautiful. I really recommend it.

• Well that wasn't really a spoiler. And I think GGO was okay but I prefer SAO I

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 2