Have anyone watched The Thin Red Line movie?

It's one of my favorite war movies made - The Thin Red Line

The Thin Red Line is a 1998 American ensemble epic war film written and directed by Terrence Malick. Based on the novel by James Jones, it tells a fictionalized version of the Battle of Mount Austen, which was part of the Guadalcanal Campaign in the Pacific Theater of World War II. It portrays soldiers of C Company, 1st Battalion, 27th Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division, played by Sean Penn, Jim Caviezel, Nick Nolte, Elias Koteas and Ben Chaplin.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a painting called 'The Thin Red Line', also of a famous battle. It doesn't appear to be the same battle, though. I've heard of the movie, and actually planned on watching it because I thought it was based on the same battle as the painting. I'm not sure if this movie looks good.

• It's really good movie, it's not like hollywood shit, you see a lot of great real scenes, how painful was when your friend die in your hands and so on. It's worth watching for sure.

• I might check it out then.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I tried to watch it. But it just didn't do anything for me and I turned it off after about 15-20 mins.

• it's really good movie!

• Trust me, I love a good movie with a good story. I actually bought the DVD years ago. This is the one where the story changes perspectives a few times right at the beginning with lots of narrative right?

• I don't quite know what you mean, but yeah at start changed some perspective. But I'm not sure if you watched this movie :D

It's 3 hours long too... I recommend watching it again