Have You Ever Eaten Miracle Fruit?

If you don't already know, these berries cause any sour food to taste sweet.

I've been wanting to try it ever since I saw this video by BuzzFeed months ago but only just now - like 10 minutes ago - actually got to.

It's amazing! >.<

If you have, how was it? :)

• Yes, I have.
  • No, I haven't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Where do I get this? it looks so tun haha
    I'd definitely try eating the lemon :D

• I think you can get them online! :D

I'm gonna try it with vinegar and stuff. X)

• Good! I would hate if the effect wore off halfway through lol
      I mean you're a little crazy 😜

• I meant it's shelf-life is longer. X) I think it does the exact same thing as the fruit. But you can plant the seeds and grow your own! I want to have an unlimited supply. :)))

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't eaten the actual fruit, but I've dissolved miricle berry tablets on my tongue and they work the same way. It's really fun. And yes, lemons do taste like lemonade =D

• Finally someone who has! :D I've read about those tablets too. How long did it work for you?

• Hahaha it could be! Who knows? We are discovering new new things in the Amazon forest everyday.

• That would be like the complete multivitamin of food. X)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't even know how I would begin to look for it, because it probably has some weird name in my language. Never really heard of it.

• Yeah, I didn't think I'd ever get my hands on them either. There are tablets of these. Those might be easier to find than the actual fruit. :)

• i ve seen it before in the internet. would definitely try it. seems indeed miraculous... .

What Girls Said 3

• I so wanna try that.

• Yeah, they aren't very easy to come by, but there are tablets of those berries that you can buy like lePoivre said. :D

• Do you think that this would work with hot stuff?

• I've tried it. X) The stinging remains, but the taste itself changes.

• No, never.

• Would you like to at least try it?

• I'd be open to try it!

• Cool! I don't exactly know where to get them, but there are tablets of these things and they work just as well like lePoivre said. :D