What good careers are there that doesn't require a degree?

aside from art-related careers like acting or writing, what well paying careers are there that doesn't require further education beyond high school?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the market.

In the United Kingdom, skilled manual labour is paid quite well these days. For example, there are some plumbers on very large incomes.

Sales is perhaps more universally well paid. If you're good at selling things, you can make a lot of money very quickly. But, that is of course because very few people are good at selling!

What Girls Said 3

• Stripper. Prostitute. Construction. Soldier.

• Personal trainers just need to become certified which doesn't involve getting a degree.

• Only if you have a real talent or are a prostitute you can have a good job, otherwise, no.

• can i keep chu?

• Yes it's the euro sign. I found it on a blog from a prostitute. It's bruto by the way and no vacation money.
      These were the experiences from a woman though.

• hahaha. well with the money they make i imagine they wouldn't need 'extra' to pay for vacations

What Guys Said 3

• youtuber

some people became millionaires by it 8)

• ok troll

• can u sing or play some instrument then?

• i can play the guitar and sing yes but music is ALSO art

• Becomes a sportsman in USA. Sports is run as a corporation here; so I consider it as nothing but a job. I mean "Team" sports.

• i don't live in the u. s. and a. though

• Hmmm... I guess the same team sports model is catching up everywhere. But then, you HAVE to be a sports loving person.

• A male escort. I saw a male GAGer saying he made 900k in 6 months.

• oh wow well if you saw a g@ger say that then it must be legit