Girls, What kind of person would you be best friends with?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone like myself.

What Girls Said 15

• They would have to be comfortable, inviting, easing going, accommodating, compassionate, intelligent and know how to have fun.

• A person who don't go off with other people to talk, they stay to talk to you most of the time.
    A person who is kind, caring, and know you well to know what hurts your feeling and what does not.
    That would be a true friend. (please excuse any of my spelling mistakes, i am not the best at spelling)

• Through 16 years of my life, I only have two best friends, and that's just enough! They accept my weird and stupid side (well they are a bit of weird too lol) and they are very honest. They are the kind of people that talks bad in front of my face and talks good behund my back, which is awesome. In fact, I think friends should not be counted in quantity but quality! :)

• The spontaneous- exciting- crazy-Interesting- chill - trustworthy - non-judgemental kinda person.

• I'm not sure if I know how to answer that even though it would be good to know

• Stick up for me no matter what (in public or behind my back), and judge me when we are in private =)

• Someone like @SnowHearth's eldest daughter, Kimberly.

• A weirdo thats not afraid to look stupid!!! Cause theyre awesome

• A person that doesn't care about life.

• I always treat every one politely

• Someone that doesn't judge me, that understands and accepts me the way i am.

• NICE KIND AND FUN AND FUNNY PERSON

• Anyone who treats me like a friend. A true friend won't talk crap behind your back and they dont only want you when they're bored. True Best friends are hard to find. But when you have them they are the best gift you could ask for.

• Someone who is true to themselves, and has goals they work towards makes a good friend, also someone who is easy to talk to and understands you.

• Funny, caring, trustworthy, and dependable. She (or even he) would be like family to me.