Should I buy a new or used car when I got the money 4 it?

i was taking advice from my parents to buy a subrau when its that time. one that fits super tall people.

• new
  • used

Most Helpful Guy

• So good to see people who take advice from parents. Being a parent, just felt great and HAD to comment. Good luck.

• thanks

• Hey. Thank you for MHO. It would only be worth it once you do end up getting a car. Let me know what you got.

• I will let you know when, when its will be affordable

What Girls Said 3

• I honestly think a new car will be worth it. The last time we bought a used car, we ended up in court for 7 years because the guy apparently stole it. I understand that's not the usual case but, it happened to me :P

If you ever do buy a used car, you should check the mileage :) that's what my dad says is really important.

• Get a used one.

• I voted for a used car. It can pretty save you cash. Find a right car that will meet your needs and check it through an online vehicle checking service to avoid buying a pig in a poke. Be careful on roads!

What Guys Said 4

• used bro... don't spend much mone y for just a car 8)

• that's a good idea. used s I can fill it with dirty pop bottles and drive it on all the bad roads in pa.

• Buy a certified preowned if possible.

• Cheaper in general. Cheaper auto insurance as well.

• I think new cars are a waste of money so I would get a used car.