Do teen girls generally find the same few guys attractive?

In high school I notice the girls think the same few guys are attractive.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it differs from girl to girl.

What Girls Said 7

• It's possible... But i dont think so. There are the guys that are just all around attractive but that doesn't necessarily mean that I like them, I just find them attractive. All girls have their own preference.

• Well yea that's what I asked. I never asked if girls like the same guys

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! It all just matters on who the girl gets along with and her personal preferences when it comes to appearance!

• Whenever I find a guy attractive, most of my girl friends say he isn't. However, I do tend to notice a lot of girls find the same few guys attractive in high school.

• There are probably the one's that a majority of the people would agree on, but not ONLY those people.
    My friends and I found the same people attractive, and then we had insanely different views of attraction sometimes haha

• I think so its pretty generic at that age, its gets more individual into the twenties.

• yes, but when i was in high school i didn't but all my friends did

• DUH IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME SOMETIMES THEY GET IN FIGHTS OVER IT OR BECOME BESTFRIEND

What Guys Said 5

• it's all in the need to be popular, and to fit in.
    At that age, the pressure is INSANE, and if you fall out you're branded for the rest of your time at school.
    They therfore SAY they're into the popular guys (or at the very least, claim to dislike the uncool guys) out of fear of not being popular, or ending up as uncool.

welcome to high school, and welcome to life in general.

• If you took general numbers there would be a saturation among the same few individuals with a scattered number for others.

• u mean pop guys?

• Yes. Almost every woman on earth likes tall, dark, handsome, rich, thin, muscular guys, and its the exact same in adulthood too. Then women claim that they all have different preferences saying "I am totally different from every other girl because i would date a guy who is 'only' 6'0!"

• Yes, usually they are into the dickheads at school and it's good to watch them regret their decisions, it's like justice in a way.