2 questions actually -
A bomb will explode and kill the one you love, and another bomb will kill many innocents. You can only deactivate ONE bomb.
Would you save your wife (or the person you love the most) over a huge number of people you don't know?
If you would rather save that person you love, how many people's lives would it take for you to start hesitating?
- I would chose the person I love whatever the stakesVote A
- I would save innocent people whatever the stakesVote B
- I would hesitate starting from 100 innocentsVote C
- I would hesitate starting from 1000 innocentsVote D
- I would hesitate starting from 10 000 innocentsVote E
- I would hesitate starting from 100 000 innocentsVote F
- I would hesitate starting from 1000 000 innocentsVote G
You have 10 Hours to decide.
Most Helpful Girl
I'm not sure as I've never been in that situation, but I'd like to think that I'd save the people (unless it was less than 10 persons maybe). But if I saved the other people and let the person I love die I'd probably kill myself right afterwards.
Whoever I choose to save I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt afterwards2