Would you sacrifice others for the one you love?

2 questions actually -

A bomb will explode and kill the one you love, and another bomb will kill many innocents. You can only deactivate ONE bomb.

Would you save your wife (or the person you love the most) over a huge number of people you don't know?

If you would rather save that person you love, how many people's lives would it take for you to start hesitating?

• I would chose the person I love whatever the stakes
  • I would save innocent people whatever the stakes
  • I would hesitate starting from 100 innocents
  • I would hesitate starting from 1000 innocents
  • I would hesitate starting from 10 000 innocents
  • I would hesitate starting from 100 000 innocents
  • I would hesitate starting from 1000 000 innocents
I'm gonna add an element - Time -
You have 10 Hours to decide.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure as I've never been in that situation, but I'd like to think that I'd save the people (unless it was less than 10 persons maybe). But if I saved the other people and let the person I love die I'd probably kill myself right afterwards.

Whoever I choose to save I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt afterwards

What Girls Said 5

• I feel as if I cannot be selfish and save the one I love, over a huge number of innocent people. My love is innocent too. But I feel logically I would have to choose the altruistic action. But if am speaking all emotionally... I would selfishly choose my love. That is difficult because I would feel guilty about leaving either behind like that. Except if I chose the one I love, I would feel guilty and selfish. And then live with myself after that, knowing the large number of people who got killed, their death is on my hands... o. o ahhhh

• I know the answer should be to save the group of strangers because they will all have family etc. but I'm pretty sure in the heat of the moment i'd do anything to save the one i love. Having said that, I would always live with the guilt of letting the others die...

• I would choose the one I love.

• everyone would choose the one they love when it came down to it

• For the people I love, its either I'll kill or I die so I would always choose the one I love.

What Guys Said 4

• Save the person I love - I would feel guilty after 10,000

• i will always save da one i luv <3

• I would save the innocents, hands down

• Don't need ten hours to decide. Family comes first, everyone else is on their own.