Do you believe in magic?

Do you believe in magic?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sort Of
    Vote C

1314

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• abra kadabra

• 0|0
  • 0|1
  • 0|0
  • Yes seriously and I recommend you stay clear of it. Its called dark secrets because its dark, once you are in, you can't get out and if you are stupid enough to enter cults you are a dead meat, you can't escape and they will probably use you like a sacrificial lamb.

• Check on youtube vids, in real magic there are living unseen spirits involved. There are some eye tricks such as card tricks but thats for entertainment. But the real dark stuff is best left alone.

• yes i can cast lightning n fire spells :)

• No, not at all.

• Yes I do believe in magic

• I love a good magician, but I also understand that it's all illusion and hand-trickery, so I don't actually believe in magic.

• If u define magic as dark demonic magic stuff then yeah

• no, only weirdos do

• I think yeah.

• Yes I do.
    However the magic concept I know rely on EXTREME secrecy (similar to witchcraft and devil pacts). Also I believe all magic activities we see in media are ALL for entertainment purpose only and explainable by science.
    The underworld of magic is very closed and fragile and in my own life experience I have never seen any such actions (or at least never aware of) and I do not intend to, because usually nothing good comes out of it.

What Girls Said 13