Funny discovery tonight! I just saw two of my colleagues on Tinder. Should I bring it up to them?

Also, i have a huge crush on the one guy!! I even confessed to him that i like him. Now i know why he didn't make a move on me, he must not be into relationships if he's on tinder lmao

so should i tell him / them "heyy i saw you on tinder" hahaha

Colleague 1 - Married
Colleague 2 (my crush) - Very serious at work and looks so respectable.

Most Helpful Guy

• DON'T. I've found friends and colleagues on dating sites and I don't mention it to them, it's awkward and embarrassing.

• I dont think its embarassing lol but everyone is against telling it.

• You don't think it is... the person you've just found might feel differently.

What Guys Said 3

• nooooo it'd b awkward ;)

• Leave them to it.

• Wait. The other is married and on Tinder?

• Yes. I actually checked his last active time and it was 22 hours ago. Pretty much still active. But i guess i'll only bring it up with my crush.

What Girls Said 4

• No. What happens on Tinder stays on Tinder.

• I wouldn't even bring it up.. Now since u swiped right.. If he swipes right u both will be connected.. Then.. You can bring it up lol.

• Almost everyone is against bringing it up. Why not? I won't judge them though. Whatever they do is none of my business but just to give a heads up, hey i saw you! Of course, it would mean that im like them too hahah

• I think the general assumption of why it shouldn't be brought up.. Is b/c its not very professional or work appropriate haha. Its almost taboo or embarrassing, even if you don't judge, but u can understand the irrisistable urgeto ask.. Its still a no-no lol

• Just tell them you swiped left.

• bring it up!