What is the one thing that people usually misunderstood about you?

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• My sarcasm.

I can be joking with a straight face.
    You have to really know me to know I am not being serious and only playful.

1|1
    0|0
  • They think that because I'm very nice that I'm a pushover, so people try to take advantage of me a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not mad or upset... it's just my face.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hmmmm they take my kindness in a wrong way ( not everyone of course ) some people think that kind = Stupid! !! So yeah.. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • They think I'm "weird" and don't realize that I didn't live an average childhood so I grew up different from most people.

1|1
    0|0
  • a guy thought and said I was full of myself because I wrote on my profile saying things like don't hit on me and don't ask me but I believe what thing he said about me when I say those kind of things I mean them because I don't want people on gag to do those things to me because I don't see gag as a dating site

0|1
    0|0
  • My sense of humor and my sarcasm. People always think I'm mad about things but I'm not lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a resting bitch face which makes me look like I'm mean.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just cause im quiet around u doesn't mean i dont like you its cause im shy! im quiet if i dont know u but im crazy wen u start to know me or if u c me with my friends

0|1
    0|0
  • They always think that I'm not okay because, of my "bitchy resting face" Before meeting me they think, I'm a "mean, preppy, popular, bitch" Then they realize that I'm very nice and, shy.

0|1
    0|0
  • People have told me I have a resting bitch face and that I look mean but I'm not that bad. I'm only mean to those who are mean. I'm not the type who goes around disrespecting people for no reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't really know :(

0|1
    0|0
  • They think I'm evil because I tend to keep to myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • They take me being shy As me being rude or uptight

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha I wanna tell you something, today when I answered your question I said "you're stunning", "your eyes took me to heaven", "you are very beautiful", "Latinas are beautiful" ... Etc and you didn't even say anything to thank me lol so I had this impression but then after I read the other comments I realized that you are shy :)

• I thought accepting it would be rude. I thought I did say thank you

• No you said "Ty" lol, but what do you mean by "I thought accepting it would be rude"

• People think I'm dumb

0|1
    0|0
    • Why though?

• I'm not sure. Maybe because of my appearance or personality. Few people have taken the time to sit down with me and have serious conversations

• Some people look at me and think I'm reserved when I'm actually the opposite

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmm.. Maybe that I'm stuck up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• My resting face as I guess it's called can make me look rather cold and or emotionless, angry. But in reality I'm actually a pretty relaxed and happy guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • My personality/demeanor..
    Some say I come off as arrogant, talkative, or a "social beast" when I'm just a oblivious freelancing introvert

0|1
    0|0
  • they think i cannot use a sword... but i can!

0|1
    0|0
  • My judgmental nature what people don't see is I judge myself twice as hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • that I`m stingy I like to save money

1|1
    0|0
  • Just shy, not antisocial (it's OK to talk to me).

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe that just because im quiet doesn't mean you're boring. just how i am

0|2
    0|0
  • Girls usually think that because I am friendly to them, that I like them and / or want "something" from them. It is extremely frustrating. :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • 1- Being a bad guy.
    2- Being from a non arabian country.
    Judging from my looks , that is what being said about me. I am from the middle east and i am not a bad guy at all :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Every middle eastern guy is a bad guy. Just admit it dude lol

• Lol what? I even have a friend whom i have known for 4 years that still suspects me being from a western country -_-

• Sometimes people think I don't like them bc I don't talk to them. It's not that at all. I just don't talk much to anyone.. nothing personal

0|1
    0|0
    • Is it because you are shy? or do you just prefer that?

• No I just like being alone sometimes.