What are the funniest restaurant fights that you've ever seen?

So far, these 10 Top Denny's Restaurant fights are the funniest that I've ever seen, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like this customer was being a real A.. hole and he was disrespecting, calling the staff out, throwing stuff on the floor
    And then one of the staffs just walks up to him, a complete calm face, but he suddenly punches that rude customer and that guy goes immediately numb on contact
    He deserved it

What Girls Said 2

• OMG SHE GOT HER BUTT KNOCKED THE FREAK OUT

• that was hilarious!!

What Guys Said 4

• when a waiter smashed a box of pizza on my head :(

• I best the living shit out a waiter because he severd my burger with mayo. I told him no mayo and he said tough shit, so I took the bun off the burger and shoved it in his face. He tried to kick me so I punched him in the face, and kicked him in the nuts

• Those motherfuckers must be really hungry to fight over a cheeseburger like that.

• LMFAO. These Denny Restaurants need to stop serving trailer trash and ghetto people.

• My brain cells are way too valuable to waste my time watching fight videos.