What do you do on a "fat day"?

what do you do on a "fat day"? You know, those days you feel fat, unattractive and just in general bad about yourself.

What are somethings you do to make yourself feel better?

I dont think i do anything special, except maybe eat a bit more i think...

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat my feelings. That's what I do. Food makes me feel better when I feel like shit. Other than that, nothing special, just try to stay in bed as much as possible, sleep maybe, watch TV shows, listen to music. But that's me every day so I don't know, maybe I just feel bad about myself every day.

What Guys Said 6

• i'll eat a pizza then :P

• On those days I feel "fat / bloated", I drink a lot of water and I fast (usually 12 hours at least)

• I would play with a cat. They tend not to notice. Or if they do, they are very discreet about it.

• I've never had one of those days. I suppose I'd throw Twinkies from the highest building like confetti on people walking off their calories on the sidewalk.

• pile on fat

• Melt ice cream in the microwave and drink it!

What Girls Said 11

• I eat lots of ice cream and do nothing...

• I stay at home and I try to not look at myself on the mirror more than once. And I usually eat more than I should.

• Wear sweatpants girl!

• i drink lots of water/green tea. i go for a walk. i take a nice long bubble bath with essential oils and i play my favorite songs. then i put on some nice smelling lotion and relax. everyone has those shitty days i just try to get exercise and stay healthy. but if it's really bad then i'll eat lots of chocolate lol.

• A fat day to me is just a day where i eat loads of junk food just because, I want to. Ex: my sister's and I, had a day like this last night. We went to the store late at night and, brought all of this.

http://postimg.org/image/3on3jz8zb/

We had a movie night and we were obviously craving a lot haha

• Haha avoid all mirrors like the plague

• Whenever I have one of those days I tend to avoid people and spend time by myself. I try to distract myself, tell myself that I am completely fine and that this shitty day will pass soon.

• Just relax and realize I'm not fat.

• I already feel fat so I eat more ahha :)

• Yep, eat more

• I break things.