How to keep a happy and positive attitude maintained?

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember most people love being around happy positive people.
    Never think about depressing stuff or anything negative.
    When feeling sad force a smile sometimes that can trick your brain into doing a real smile.
    Try to watch happy things like silly anime or movies.
    Don't focus your happiness on a goal or some object you will get. That will only leave to a small bit of happiness.
    Remember the world is funny of amazing things.

This is normally what I do to try and work on being more happy/positive than I am negative.

What Guys Said 2

• distract yourself with a hobby or something. i usually just go for a walk or listen to music if i start feeling negative

• Your food, eat right

What Girls Said 3

• Always combat the negative thoughts with a positive. Smile a lot. Keep thinking optimistic YET REALISTIC thoughts.

• Push negative thoughts to the side. Surround yourself with happy things. Happy books, music, people, etc . Read about this positivity and optimism online and get educated on it. Be social. Get into clubs, activities, sports, community activities, etc . Take walks and exercise often. Also eat healthy. You don't have to go on a diet, but don't make junk food the only thing you eat. I have heard that bananas have some chemical in it that makes the brain very calm and happy. I'd also fruits and vegetables in general will put you in a better mood. If all else fails or if it doesn't message me and lemme see if I can turn that frown upside down. You've got a friend in me! :)

• when you catch yourself being negative, just force yourself to be positive again.