Girls, are any of you into gruesome stuff, like gore and whatnot?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I don't know why. I'm often on reddit. com/r/gore or the watch people die one. I used to go on bloodshow. com before it got shut down. Live leak sometimes has good stuff. I often ask myself why I watch it, but it's more out of fascination and curiosity. It's things that are hidden from the media, that no-one talks about and on the internet, it's all a search away. I've seen things that would probably make people faint/be sick or be traumatised for life. I just see it as the world we live in, that's really well hidden away from first world countries. It shows you how different some countries are, how brutal they can be and negligent of their own people. I also am interested in the biological side of it and what happens to our bodies when we die. It's just things you would probably not see in your lifetime. I know that I'd probably be sick if I saw something like I watch, in real life. It's a lot different in person. It's also like when you're told not to press the red button, you want to press it more!
    I wrote about all of this in my blog last year - thethoughtsofonee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/gore.html
    Obviously I love gore in horror movies. They're my favourite genre.

• I highly recommend bestgore. com as a source for gore. Also, you should check out album covers for brutal death metal bands.

What Girls Said 20

• Well I don't know if I'm really into it, but I can deal with it better than most people? Like none of the gruesome stuff in movies and TV shows really scare me. I can handle real life gore better than most... I was one of only four people in my class who could dissect a heart in science. And

• No-I see enough of it already in real life. For me, it means that someone is suffering, even if is a movie, and so i am not a fan.

Are you?

• Not even a little bit, haha

• I liked gore n shit that was on True Blood, it was kinda comforting in a way.

• *I like and own taxidermy animals which men find odd about me.
    *I also create + collect very dark gothic art.
    *I went to an art exhibit recently where road kill was used exclusively
    *I photograph century old tombstones in old abandoned cemeteries
    *I collect and have a fascination with knives and swords
    *Sylvia Plath is my favourite poet and daily inspiration for all my writing
    *I like disturbing indie horror films

• Like... in movies yeah.

• Gorey books, yes
    Gorey movies, no

• Horror movies and I've seen some pretty gory stuff. I have zero fear of blood and things that make most people cringe I just kinda look at and its either coooool! Or oh gross *shrugs shoulders*

• nope. hate it. turns me the hell off.

• YES.
    Currently watching the Saw Franchise and Hostel.

• In horror movies, yeah. Or videogames.

• Depends on the girl. Personally, the gorier the better, as in movies. lol

• I'm a game of thrones fan.

• Not at all.

• I am. Bestgore is my goto.

• If horror movies count, then yes

• You like the Saw movies?

• I'm used to movies censoring the worst stuff... they just show it all

• yea i like watching people die

• YEAH SOMETIMES DEPENDS ON WHAT IT IS

• Movies yea! I love the SAW movies. It's not the blood and death that I like though. I just like how thought out it is. Somebody had to imagine those contraptions and traps so they could be put into the movie. I also like it because it's sorta realistic. Ghosts, aren't real. Monsters, are not real. Psychopaths with power tools and some parts that can build deadly contraptions, it's possible.

• i used to be.