What are 3 things you don't like or annoy you about the opposite gender?

1. I don't like it when a gets mad for not wanting to date him
2. When a guy assumes I'm mad because "it's that time of the month"
3. Unsolicited dick pics

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. DICK PICS!
    2. Asking me if I'm on my period every time I get mad for HIM doing something wrong.
    3. Assuming that because I'm a girl I can't do things myself.

• yeesssss! for reals!!! and I hate the last one so much!!!

What Guys Said 13

• That is a very tough one. I will clarify it and say that it is some women rather than all women.

(1) Some women over analyse, everything is not about them seriously when I say I am thinking about Man Utd transfer targets for the summer, that is what I am thinking about.
    (2) Some freak out about not texting or calling - So I haven't talked to you all day and I am acting like nothing has happened that is because nothing has happened I just had things to do.
    (3) Shopping - I am not saying I hate shopping because all the guys say it, I am saying I really do hate shopping.

• 1) Likes being independent and wants equality, yet requires their man to make more money than them in most cases.
    2) Thinks I just want to get in their pants when I'm genuinely interested
    3) Hates popularity/beauty contests yet loves it when they actually gets mentioned.

• These are really nitpicky and don't really bother me that much but just for the sake of your post:

1. "Babe you just got off work why do you have to go the gym AGAIN?"
    2. Call me more than once a day when I'm busy at work lol
    3. Have a 30 minute discussion on where to go for dinner lmao

• 1. Feels entitled to special treatment.

2. Assumes I'm an asshole because I'm a guy.

3. Never likes me back. (That's more MY problem ;D)

• Making no decission about clothes...
    Letting me wait
    Talking during soccer time... even worse asking stupid questions about the game..

• Erm girls that swear lots is a big no no, girls that are really snobby and really have a high opinion of there selves, and girls in groups that are really gobby!

• 1. You
    2. :p
    3. ;p :D

• They always think we're always up to something (which we are), they think we would have sex with every other girl that passed into our line of sight if we could (and we would), and they think we'be lied to them about something serious (and we did)

• 1. Victim Mentality
    2. Lack of confidence.
    3. Reluctant to admit to their sexual nature.

• 1. Entitlement
    2. Inability to handle rejection
    3. Inability to take responsibility

These are probably the top 3 out of a long list of things that women do to make me disgusted/piss me off.

• I can usually tolerate just about anything and if I like the person enough, those flaws and her annoying qualities is probably something I can easily like. Having said that, I will still provide you a list that annoys me the most:
    1) Close-minded
    2) Emotionless
    3) Conceited

• when they eat my choco-sticks... mostly... :(

also my strawberries, n cherries

What Girls Said 7

• 1. How they don't seem to CARE about things. Like shit doesn't effect them. Maybe it's just the dudes I talk to.
    2. that's really it.
    3. like, guys don't really annoy me surprisingly. 😂

• From MY personal experience only

*Their refusal to ever accept that over means over
    *Their almost immediate need to compete with me on every level
    *Their sulky, resentful, immature, possessive, smothering, angry nature

• She asked for your opinion of the opposite sex, not of the same sex.

• @N (laughing) Your sarcasm is both noted and appreciated dude. Peace xo

• 1. They can be emotionally detached and have sex without any feelings at all.
    2. When they think the things girls do are "stupid" or "silly."
    3. When they pressure you for sex or nude pics after talking to you for 5 minutes.

• don't you think honestly also that the things which guys do are stupid or silly?

• #1 is the worst!!

• 1. How nonchalant they are about everything.

2. The mind games.

3. Double standards

• That they leave their shit everywhere. Seriously would it kill a guy to pick up his wet towel off the floor or putting their dishes in the sink.

• 1. When he's acting different with his guy friends than when he's with you
    2. When they take forever to text back (but I guess we do that too sometimes)
    3. if they pee on the toilet seat, when they spit, burp,...

• It really annoys me when they spit! like really, bro? it's disgusting

• 1. I hate the fact that he always come back after I repeatedly said NO to his advances.
    2. I get annoyed that he cannot read between the lines, I swear it's like he is brainless.